Leap Of Faith.

Pietro and C.C. visited the compound the day after the dance, they were dreading what would come from this, but technically, they hadn't been seen, and the one person that had noticed her was currently in prison and he didn't even know how she looked like or either of her names.

However, Tony didn't scold them. 

"I'm kind of responsible for your actions," He rubbed his forehead. "I should've known this would happen. It's like when my dad told me I couldn't drive the Porsche."

"Yeah, it's exactly like that," Pietro said sarcastically.

"I shouldn't have tried to put you on a leash. I pushed you to misbehave. You had been perfectly obedient until I started to suffocate you with prohibitions."

"I mean, to be honest, I would've listened to you but Peter—"

"Yeah, Peter," He squinted. "About that... What do you guys think about inviting him over?"

"You mean to have a talk?"

"To live here," He said, "that kid has a lot of potential, he's the smartest boy I've met..."

"Ouch?"

"Oh, you know it's true," She scoffed at Pietro.

"Doesn't mean it's cool to say it when I'm right here," He pouted.

"Tony, are you sure that this won't worsen Peter's mindset?" She questioned. "I mean, he just went back to normal, I worry that this may give him the wrong idea and he'll become even more reckless."

"You don't think he learned his lesson?"

"No, I think he did," She replied. "All he knows is that he screwed up, he won't try to get involved ever again, but if you reward him, it may give him the wrong idea."

"So you don't trust him?"

"I do," C.C. replied. "But—"

"But, but, but," Pietro rolled his eyes, "just say you don't want him at the compound cause then you won't be able to date him."

"Is that what this is about?" Tony raised a brow. "I didn't think you were that selfish, KitKat. "When you love someone you don't take away their chances to fulfill a dream—"

"Oh shut up, the two of you," She stood. "Do whatever you want— what do I know? I'm just a kid..."

***

"Hey, look!" Pietro grabbed her backpack and pulled her back, pointing at the end of the corridor. "Peter and Liz are talking..."

C.C. craned her neck to see. "Maybe he's trying to make up for what he did during the dance? Bet he'll try to ask her out again..."

"Won't work this time, especially now that she's leaving."

"What?" The girl looked at her friend. "Leaving?"

"Yeah, moving to Oregon," Pietro told her. "She was telling Sally during our break that her dad didn't want her in the city to witness his trial, so she and her mom are leaving the state."

"She's just not leaving the state, she's moving across the country!" C.C. gaped.

"Yeah well, I understand her," He sighed. "I thought that my sister would try to contact me as soon as I moved out of the compound, but..." He gestured vaguely.

C.C. squeezed his arm lightly. "Maybe she doesn't know? You know, I think Vision sneaks out to see her, maybe if we imply that you want Wanda to know where you are, perhaps he'll tell her?"

"He sneaks out to see her?" He frowned. "Why?"

She bit back a smirk. "I think our youngest member has a crush on your sister."