Meet & Greet.

They had little time to pack their stuff, C.C. picked up Peter with Happy, they would meet Tony in Germany. Peter had one old backpack with him, C.C. had brought one set of pj's and her suit.

"This is cool..." Her friend sat in front of her, he had his phone out, recording the whole thing.

"Pete, you can't do that," She pointed at the camera. "It's illegal to record me."

"Wait, really?" He lowered his phone.

Outside the jet they heard the distinct sound of a landing, C.C. peered through the window and groaned.

"I didn't know he'd come with us."

"Who?" 

"Sorry I'm late, I didn't want to come!" Pietro showed up abruptly, making Peter and Happy scream.

"I thought you were with your sister?" C.C. stood to hide Peter from him.

"Barton showed up and took me out," He grumbled. "So I've got no choice but to— Hey, who's that behind you?"

"I'm Peter Parker," The boy held onto the back of his seat. "I'm Spider-man. You're one of the twins that were in Sokovia fighting the crazy robots, right?"

But Pietro hadn't heard anything after 'I'm Spider-man'. He looked at C.C. in disbelief.

"Don't even—"

Her warning got interrupted by Pietro's exaggerated laughter, she let out a growl.

"What's so funny?" Peter frowned.

"You're Peter Parker?" The older boy asked between chortles. "The guy that gave her that weird walkie-talkie, yes?"

"Oh," He smiled. "Yeah, we met in school."

"You're Spider-man?"

"It's very recent."

"And you knew all along?"

"At first I thought he was just some random guy but I..." She shrugged. "I put two and two together very quickly."

"She was there when the spider bit me."

"The spider?" Pietro tried to contain his giggles. "You got your powers from a little spider?"

"It's was genetically modified," Peter muttered. "Radioactive."

Pietro laughed again. 

"Shut up!" C.C. threw a bag of peanuts at him. "You've been asking Peter all these questions and you haven't introduced yourself. You could at least have the decency to say who's laughing at him?"

"Sure, sure," Pietro reached out to shake Peter's hand. "Pietro Maximoff. Quicksilver. But you know me as C.C.'s cousin."

"Since when are you Quicksilver?" The girl snorted. "I thought you were Speedy."

"I thought you were a little boy until you took off your mask," Pietro taunted. 

"Wait, so every time you said you were visiting your cousins, you were actually with the Maximoff?"

"Yeah, at the compound," C.C. smiled, being honest felt good.

"Awesome!" Peter said in awe. "Hey, man, can I interview you? I wanted to interview C.C. but she said I can't."

Pietro was elated with the attention, he talked about his life, his opinion on the accords, but when Peter asked about his sister, he stood up and said he needed to use the bathroom.

"He's not gonna talk about her," She whispered. "But you might see her later today if she's joined Steve's fugitive gang."

"It's so weird to hear you talk about Captain America like you've been friends for years," He grinned.