Chapter 4

Edison sat beside his father in St. Mungo's for magical maladies and injuries. Some people had hurt his father and two other aurors, they also killed two people. Edison was fuming. They couldn't hurt the light like that! A groan of pain snapped Edison and Lily's attention to James in the bed. James had been passed out for over a week, due to the loss of blood and head injury from falling after passing out.

James sat up, woozy from the medications he was given by the healers. James looked at Edison and broke into a grin at the sight of his son. Lily gasped and called for the healers, who came at once. They crowded James, unwrapping his bandages, and tending to the wound. When the healers were done, they separated, giving Edison a chance to see his dad. James looked fully conscious, sitting up and moving his shoulder with enough ease for an injured person, anyway.

"What happened?" Edison asked, not really registering the look of pain that crossed James' face. Lily did, and gave him a sideways glance, which James ignored.

"Well, squirt, it was a boy." Edison looked confused,

"One person? With the damage done, I would've thought at least ten."

"Well, this boy was very powerful, and obviously well trained. He was like a demon, even though it looked like he wasn't even trying." Edison tried to wrap his mind around the possibility that it was only one person that did this.

"Wait, a boy killed Tonks and Frank? That's pretty young for killing." Lily intervened. James nodded, looking guilty and sad at the losses that happened.

A few days later, an Order meeting was called to get some information on the recent attacks. James had shared some things with Lily, but clearly not all of it.

There were two empty chairs at the table, for Frank and Tonks. It was like the elephant in the room. Nobody wanted to talk about it, but at the same time, they had to. Dumbledore cleared his throat, getting the attention of the members. He turned to the three aurors who had been in the attack.

"Would you like to tell us what happened? I know in light of recent events; we have learned that this party is extremely dangerous."

"It's not a third party," Moody growled in his gruff tone, "Its-It's the son of you know who." There was a gasp of shock as this sunk in. Lily glanced at James, who looked grim and serious.

Dumbledore, getting over his shock, said, "But how is it that we haven't heard of this. And why was this child, inevitably, killing his own people?"

"Well," James said nervously, "The boy said that the Death eater, Goldfinch, had insulted his father."

"Can you share a memory? I understand if you don't want to, my boy, but this is for important information."

James nodded, swallowing as he drew the silvery-white memory from his head. He placed it in the pensive, stepping back as the Order members witnessed, minus Shacklebolt and moody. They waited for it to be finished.

As the members retreated from the memory, looking shaken and scared. Dumbledore cleared his throat.

"We must address the matter at hand," He said, "And make a plan to capture this young boy."

"If I may," Lily said, "But why would we capture this boy?"

"Voldemort," Dumbledore said, ignoring the shivers that the name causes, "Seems to care much about him. If we were to capture him, then-"

"We would be able to maybe lure Voldemort and kill him!" Sirius interrupted. Dumbledore nodded. The order members started to devise a plan as to how they would try to kill this mysterious 'Dark prince."

*-------------------------------------------*

As Kace apparated into the manor, he strolled confidently into the Dining room, where Tom, Bellatrix, and the Malfoys were sitting, eating Dinner. They looked up as he walked in. "Kace!" Tom said, "How did it go?"

"They put up more of a fight than I expected," Kace said, "they almost made me try!" He chuckled as he sat down next to Draco, who grabbed his hand and squeezed it. After Dinner, Draco and Pansy had defense against the light, a title made up by Tom, who thought it was hilarious. Pansy came over every night and hung out with the two, then flooed back to her manor.

Pansy had waist long black hair, with blue eyes and a face that was gorgeous but terrifying. But if you knew her well enough, it became endearing. Pansy was extremely protective of her best friends, never hesitating to hex anyone that talked bad about them. She was their stand in mom, in a way.

When they walked into the lesson room, a force Knocked into them, making the two boys fall to the ground. Pansy stood over them, laughter in her eyes. "Hey assholes. You must be more careful, or you'll trip."

Kace rolled his eyes, "Hey ugly. Sorry about that, we'll be more careful next time." The three laughed and walked into the room together, Pansy with an arm slung around both boys' shoulders. Lucious, who taught the class, rolled his eyes at their childishness.

"Alright idiots, today, we'll be learning about torture spells and how to perform them." The three nodded, walking down to the dungeons to practice on prisoners, like usual. They were practicing a spell that caused hallucinations, as well as unbearable pain. It was called Somnium, which they had all learned at the age of ten, but it couldn't hurt to practice, as it was a more complex layered spell

After the lesson, Pansy left for her manor, and Draco and Kace walked up to their room, exhausted from Lucious' relentless training. Kace collapsed on the bed, sighing loudly. Draco laughed, grabbing his hand. "Kace, you need a shower. You reek of death."

"No."

"Come on, get up."

"I don't wanna." Kace whined. Draco pulled him up, ignoring the grumbling from Kace of 'Don't have to listen to you' and 'don't smell that bad.' Draco snorted at his boyfriend. Kace walked off in the general direction of the bathroom, pulling his shirt off, leaving him shirtless.

After his shower, Kace walked out of the shower, with a towel around his waist. Draco gave him a kiss. "Good job." Kace smirked and kissed Draco.

When they both were done showering and changing, The two crawled into bed together.