Chapter 37

Over the course of the next few days, Kace became slowly more and more agitated. He wanted so badly to go to that meeting with his father, to talk to him, but all floos were charmed to keep Kace from calling anyone. It was very annoying.

Kace stood in his and Draco's dorm, pacing back and forth as Draco watched him as he did homework. Pansy walked in, taking in the sight of the boy furiously walking around in a circle, occasionally running a hand through his hair. He was muttering furiously in Parseltongue, words slurring as he spoke due to the speed of what he was saying.

"Kace hon," Purred Pansy, in an amused tone. "You know walking in a circle will not get you any closer to your father, believe it or not."

The blonde sitting on the bed snickered, and Kace stopped, a tired smile on his face. He never showed his emotions outside of his home, but it was his two best friends, and they knew him better than even he knew himself.

Kace paused, inhaling slightly. He needed to clear his mind, it was too cluttered with thoughts.

"I'm going to the chamber of secrets. Anyone want to join me?" Kace spoke, and Pansy chuckled lightly.

"I'll pass today, maybe another one though."

"Draco?" asked Kace, looking at his boyfriend. Shrugging, the blonde nodded, standing and stretching. As he stretched, his shirt rode up, revealing his toned stomach. Kace stared unwaveringly, a slight blush coloring his cheeks.

"Mr. Riddle, if you could not eye-fuck your boyfriend, that would be greatly appreciated. Please and thank you." Pansy drawled, and Draco laughed.

"Hey," Kace exclaimed, hands up in surrender. "It's not my fault this man is so damn fine. Those Malfoy genes get to me." He joked, smirking as Pansy rolled his eyes.

"Go." she spoke, shooing them out of their room. "Go suck a dick or something." the girl said, and the boys snickered.

"Maybe I will."

"Didn't need to know that."

Laughing, Kace and Draco ran out, Pansy threatening to hex them if they didn't. Interlocking their hands, they made their way up to the second floor bathroom. Draco raised a delicate eyebrow, but said nothing when Kace stepped in front of a sink.

"Quite underwhelming to be the heir of Slytherin's chamber." Spoke the blonde, amusement dancing in his voice.

"Say something in Parsel." Kace said, a smile playing across his features. Shrugging, Draco obliged, and the sink widened, revealing a set of stairs.

The two walked down the steps, breath fogging slightly.

Looking around the dark chamber, the blonde's eyes were bright with amazement. Kace watched him look around for a few minutes, both not saying anything.

Silently moving forward, Kace snaked his arms around Draco's waist, burying his face in the other's neck. Draco smiled gently, enjoying the warmth of the boy.

Parting, Kace showed Draco the library, and the blonde was so excited he could hardly speak. So many long-lost tomes were in the shelves, and Draco was a huge book-worm.

Finding a large fountain that seemed to be flowing with blood, they explored further into the depths of the school, finding a chest full of ancient and now-illegal potions.

After exploring some of the other rooms in the chamber, they decided to set off back upstairs. Climbing the stairs, they exited the sink.

As the two strolled down towards the dungeons, a boy, not much older than them stalked forwards, an angry look on his face. He shoved Kace into the wall, making Draco begin to step forward, but Kace stopped with a silent look to humor the kid.

"Fuck you!" The Ravenclaw hissed towards Kace and Draco. Kace raised an eyebrow delicately, sharing an amused look with the blonde.

"What, dare I ask," Drawled Kace with a smirk, "are the reasons for these harsh and hurtful words?"

The boy growled, advancing towards them.

"You filthy death eaters! You killed my aunt!"

Stifling a snicker, Kace looked the boy up and down, trying to remember who his aunt was. He pulled a blank.

"Right," started the black-haired boy, "I'll make sure to tell the dark lord about your complaints. Who killed your precious aunt? I'll send them my congrats." Snickering, Kace watched as the boy slowly got redder and redder.

"One of your disgusting brethren!" he burst out, eyes rimmed with red. "His name was something like- like- the Dark Prince?'' The end of his sentence raised an octave, phrasing it as a question.

Draco's mouth quivered, and Kace smirked outwardly. "Right, gotcha. I'll tell my prince you send your thoughts. And, who was your aunt exactly?"

The boy exploded, rage filling his features.

"You are revolting! Who do you think you are? Waltzing in this school, and causing everyone to lose their minds! Frankly, I'm done with you and you're stupid boyfriend. You will pay for what you have done!"

With that, the boy pulled a wand out of his robes, advancing on Kace, pointing it at his throat. Draco stepped forward, hand wrapped around his wrist.

"And here I thought Ravenclaws were supposed to be smart," The blonde spoke, voice low and deadly. Kace watched the boy slowly lose color. "I think that threatening the most influential and powerful heirs in the wizarding world is a little, hm... Dumb? Not to mention, we could easily shred you limb to limb, turning you inside out, slowly and painfully." Draco advanced, long fingers increasing pressure on his wrist. The bone popped, and the boy howled in pain.

Draco and Kace turned on their heel and left, robes billowing after them. Once they were out of earshot, Kace spoke up.

"That was hot."

Draco snorted in amusement. "You, my dearest Riddle, are a raging Masochist."