Chapter 34

Exiting the room, Kace was smiling as a plan formulated in his head. As he locked up his mind, tightening it, he exited his room. He finally had a direction that, if not going back to his parents, would slowly take out the light from the inside.

All he needed was to play his part.

Returning from his mental state, he slowly floated down, realizing that Draco and Pansy were in the room, talking among themselves. The three were used to each other strengthening their legilimency, so it wasn't unusual. They had learned to keep their minds strong from Tom in their studies.

As Kace sat on the bed, they looked up, noticing the glint in Kace's eye.

"Uh-oh." Pansy remarked, smirking. "Kacie's got a plan."

Kace nodded, walking over to Draco, plopping himself in Draco's lap. Rolling her eyes, Pansy groaned.

"If I didn't ship you two so hard, I would be jealous at the pure love you have for each other. Honestly, it's nauseating. Gross."

Snickering, Kace spoke up, speaking in an overly posh voice. "Oh, dearest Pansy, don't forget lust."

Pansy gagged, shoving her finger down her throat mockingly, to which Kace and Draco kissed obnoxiously.

Draco eventually laughed, causing the two raven haired teens to laugh along with him. As their giggles slowed to an end, Pansy got a more serious look on her face, sobering the boys up quickly.

"Ok, you had a plan. Tell us." She spoke, eyes flitting to Kace, who's face broke into a smirk as he explained his plan.

—--------------------------------------------------------------

The next day at lunch, Kace was sitting with Draco and Pansy, when none other than Lily Potter walked over, placing a gentle hand on Kace's shoulder.

"Harry?" She said, ignoring the glares of the other Slytherins. Kace tensed, turning slowly. He sent a wave of magic into Lily's hand, making it burn painfully. She removed her hand, nursing it against her chest.

"How many times," Kace growled, glaring at Lily, "Have I told you, Mudblood, to not touch me. God you're so dumb it hurts me sometimes. How do you go about your normal day like this?"

Lily looked on the verge of tears, but she persevered.

"Harry, me and James want to speak to you." She spoke, and Kace's scowl deepened, but he sighed. If he wanted his plan to work, he would need to be somewhat compliant.

Standing, Kace glared down at Lily, who looked surprised, but walked towards the door nonetheless. They walked down to the potions class, where James, Dumbledore, and, unfortunately, Ginny.

Kace groaned internally, but kept a neutral face. The three looked up as Kace walked in. Ginny jumped up, running to give him a hug. The second she did, Kace shot her a glare.

"Don't even think about it, blood traitor. You disgust me." Ginny backed off, hurt flashing in her eyes. Kace exhaled, and the expression on his face was calm, although he was writhing with anger on the inside. 

"Is there a reason for me to be called here?"

Dumbledore cleared his old dry crusty ass throat.

"Harry," he spoke, getting everybody's attention, "we are here to speak about your plans with Miss, soon to be Mrs. Weasley, and your marriage contract."