Chapter 5

Edison sat at the seats the dining table in the Potter Manor with Ron and Hermione, who were older than him, in 6th year, but they were as good as Edison's siblings. As they ate, Ron said "Does anyone want to play a game of Quidditch?" Edison nodded, and they looked at the girls.

Ginny shook her head, "I have some research in the library."

"I'll go with you, Ginny", said Hermione quickly.

Ron groaned in annoyance "Give it up, Gin. You'll never find the bloke."

"But I can try, can't I?"

A few months ago, Hermione and Ginny were at the pub in Hogsmeade, when death eaters rushed in, shooting stunners at everyone in sight. Choosing the logical option, the two girls ran out into the ally, and sprinted up the fire escape. Two death eaters followed them. One of them kept watch, when one with silver eyes pointed at the two girls, a spell forming on his tongue. At that moment, another boy, clad in emerald green robes and a silver mask walked over to the boy with silver eyes. He put a hand on the silver eyed boy's arm, making him put it down. He glanced at the girls and winked at Ginny, his red eyes twinkling with amusement. After that, Ginny had sworn to find him, and Hermione had promised to help her until she found him. So far, they had no luck in finding the mysterious boy.

*------------------------------------------*

The next day, Kace had finished his morning run and training. He found Draco waiting for him in the living room, looking sad. Kace rushed forward, concerned, "Hey. What's up?"

Draco sighed, "I have to go to Germany for a holiday, and my father said it's for Malfoy's only." Kace nodded sadly. When Draco was on holiday, he had no contact with him, as that is what his father always instructed.

"Okay. I'll miss you so much. I'll see you on weekends?" Draco nodded. When he was at Hogwarts, He went home for weekends to see Kace. They shared a kiss, full of emotion. Draco kissed Kace once more, then handed him a bracelet that could communicate in emergencies. Kace snapped it on, the walked into the Meeting room, where his father sat in his chair, looking distressed

*-------------------------------------------*

In yet another order meeting, they had finalized the plan for the capture, sending only ten people. Snape had indeed confirmed that there was indeed an heir.

"Why hadn't you told us about it earlier, Snivellus?" James said accusingly, glaring at Snape. Snape shot him an equally fierce stare.

"I had heard rumors, but I wasn't at the meeting where it was confirmed. He doesn't come on raids, as he likes to work alone."

"Well then I-" Lily cut James off, shooting them both an annoyed look.

"Severus," Lily said, "Is he of age yet?" Snape thought about it

"I don't think so. He turned 16 in July I'm pretty sure, so no."

(I'm not sure if I did the math right, but that's okay. 0_0)

That's when Harry would've turned 16. Lily thought sadly.

"Well," Dumbledore started, "Have you ever seen his face, Severus?"

Snape shook his head, "Whenever the lesser death eaters are around, like me, he wears a mask and does not take it off." He finished, speaking in a slightly clipped tone.

The order assumed they would get no more information out of the spy, they continued to plan about the attack that would take place in less than 2 hours.