Chapter 32

Draco laughed, nodding. Enjoying each other's presence, they went down for lunch. As they walked down hand in hand, Kace noticed there were more looks than usual. People saw him and Draco's interlocked hands, and whispered.

Looking at his boyfriend, Kace spoke quietly in Latin, asking if he knew why there were more stares than usual. Draco shook his head subtly, the two continued to the hall.

As the two sat down, Pansy slid in next to them, eyes panicked. She looked at both boys, who raised their eyebrows at her expression. No good news would come from the next words from her mouth.

Leaning over, Pansy spoke quickly and quietly.

"Potter's done it now." She whispered, voice cold and angry. "Everyone's saying that he's set you up with Ginny Weasley. Like, A marriage contract."

Kace snapped his head up, eyes slowly getting redder and redder. Their color deepened and flashed as he set his eyes to the table at the front of the hall. He stood, ignoring the looks of the people around him. Grazing his eyes across the table, they landed on 2 people; Lily and James Potter.

Striding over to them, Kace's face was calm, not a trace of emotion on it. Walking up the stairs, he saw the two, who were staring at him. Lily looked slightly nervous, but smiled nonetheless. James, on the other hand, looked smug, jaw set in confidence and hazel eyes sparkling with pleasure

Glancing at the head of the table, the face of Albus Dumbledore almost made him lose all control of his emotions. The man's face was victorious, though he hid it well. Obviously, Dumblewhore had a hand in this arrangement.

Ignoring the old crusty geezer for now, Kace continued his way to the two Potheads. Planting his hands on the table, the boy leaned over the wooden surface, making himself eye level with the two.

"Good morning, Harry-" Lily said, feigning innocence. Kace snapped his neck over to her, eyes blazing. Lily flinched ever so slightly and stopped talking.

"Now idiots," Kace growled, voice so low it almost came out as a hiss, "what in the utter fuck do you think you're doing. If these rumors are true about setting me up with a filthy blood traitor, then I swear on my magic, you and everyone you love will be dead faster than you can call for your little Dumbledore."

James only smirked, believing he had the upper hand. Kace's eyes became murderous, deepening to an almost maroon color as Sr Potter opened his mouth to speak.

"Seeing as we are your parents, we thought it would be good to have a more formal alliance with the Weasleys. You have an issue, and that issue is being...wrong. Just wait, we know best. You'll fall in love sooner than you kno-"

Kace exhaled, trying hard to not expel his magic. Leaning closer to the man, Kace hissed out, voice full of malice.

"How many times must I say this, James, but you aren't and will never be my father. Lily will never be my mother. You are a filthy excuse for a pureblood, marrying a mudblood and believing that I, being pure, will ever accept you as my parents. As for what you said about me being gay, the fact that you continue to think it's wrong in this day and age appalls me. You are meant to be the very epitome of light, and yet here you are, an old, homophobic fool who cannot accept the fact that I will one day kill you, slowly and painfully, and enjoy it immensely. My father is none other than Voldemort himself, myself being his only heir and right hand man. He had trained me since I could crawl, do not underestimate me and my power. Even though I am being bound by a wildly illegal spell, I could easily kill half the people in this room with the mere lift of a finger. Not only have you dishonored the noble and most ancient house of Riddle, but you have wronged me. You are pathetic."

James and Lily paled slightly, but James slowly began to get mad. As he opened his mouth to speak, Kace turned on his heel and stalked off, sending a wordless and wandless stinging hex at James and Lily, who yelped in turn. The hall gasped at the disrespect, and watched as the raven-haired boy exited the room, a dark aura surrounding him.

Draco stood as Kace passed, along with Pansy, who glared at the head table and strolled out, following the angry Riddle

The three walked down in silence, Pansy and Draco knowing better than to speak at the moment. At times like this, Kace usually went and killed people, but he couldn't at Hogwarts. Making his way down to the Slytherin dorms, Kace stormed upstairs and flopped onto his bed. Pansy and Draco followed, making sure to lock the door of the room.

There would be chaos ensuing.