Chapter 10

Edison was at the Weasley's, planning to see his brother. As soon as he had arrived, he told Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and Fred and George. They promised to help.

The twins were going to cause a diversion, while Ginny and Hermione were going to keep a lookout. Ron was going to stand by the floo, ready to take Edison out. Edison would have the invisibility cloak and sneak up to Harry's room.

The next day, their plan was put into action. All the kids were supposed to be in headquarters for their parents to have a meeting. Edison had stolen the cloak from his father. He put it on, becoming invisible. He climbed up the stairs shakily. He was going to meet his brother!

He opened the door, revealing and empty room. Edison was disappointed. He looked around the room, dropping the invisibility cloak on the floor. There were some books on Dark arts, and Edison decided to investigate them.

A hand grabbed onto his wrist, followed by a voice behind him said softly, but hatefully, "Who are you, and what are you doing in my room." Cold, red eyes met Hazel.

Edison jumped, and turned to see... a boy that looked kind of like his dad, except he had blood red eyes that were quite unnerving. He had a towel wrapped around his waist, and hair soaking wet. He still had his hand on Edison's wrist, slowly increasing the pressure, making the smaller boy wince.

"I-I'm Edison!"

Kace raised an eyebrow, "Is that supposed to have any meaning to me?"

"Well, I'm your brother!"

"Okay and?"

"You don't care?" Edison said sadly. He was sure they would have an immediate connection. Kace smirked at the boy.

"No. Now, if you want to live, I suggest you leave now." Kace slowly twisted Edison's arm, hearing a pleasing crack. He had fractured Edison's arm, making sure not to break it.

Edison yelped in pain, eyes filling with tears, then ran to the door. Before he could exit, James entered the room.

"Harry, I-" James said, then stopped, "Edison Godric Potter, what are you doing here." he said angrily. Edison gulped, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"I-I wanted to see Harry."

Kace, who had been watching this, snorted. He's going to get it. Lily and James looked at him. James took Edison by his good arm forcefully, "Edison waited outside after the meeting for your mother and I." James said, looking at Edison, "We warned you not to talk to Harry, he is dangerous!" After scolding Edison, James looked back at Kace.

"Have you hurt him?"

"Well duh." Kace rolled his eyes, smiling sweetly. 

"I will have to tell Dumbledore about this."

"Scary."

"He wants you downstairs. It's important."

Kace snorted, "I'm sure."

With that, Kace walked downstairs, brushing into Edison, who scrambled back, clutching his arm that was being tended to by Molly. He strolled into the meeting room, where the entire order was sitting, looking at him.