43 📞 a star is born

Bold - Jungwon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Happy birthday -"

"Wait.. How did you find out?"

"I know your Instagram, remember?"

"....."

"Happy birthday, happy birthday -"

"Don't sing that song to me"

"Why can't I be happy when a star is born?"

"Because I feel awkward.. I don't know"

"In all the time to feel awkward with me, it's in your birthday? What?"

"It's complicated.. I don't know. I don't really feel happy today. My mom is sick and no one is cooking then my friends isn't available, so, yes, that's it"

"Do you want me to go and visit you there? My hyungs would be happy to go. We'll buy food and some cakes!"

"That doesn't really help.. I'll spend the better part of it worrying that you might be seen visiting our house"

"I don't care. It makes me feel bad to see you sad in your special day"

"Maybe I'll just see you somewhere that's not here? Other time please?"

"I knew you'd say that but I already thought of something in advance.. Get out of your house and wait for something to be delivered at your door"

"Yang Jungwon? I regret posting about my birthday today.. Didn't I already said not to buy me something costly?"

"Too fucking bad.. The money won't go back to me"

"You make me crazy with all the things you're doing for me"

"You're dumber than I thought if you still didn't get it"

"... I don't know what would I do with you"

"I'm going to hang up on you now"

"Why?"

"So you can go check my gift and for sure, you'll be cursing me again. But you're welcome in advance"

"But I didn't want a g-"

[ beeps ]

"You hung up on me in my birthday? All I wanted is for you to sing me a song.. That's already enough"

● ● ☏ ● ●

q & a :

is there anyone who have birthday today?