23 📞 a whole new world

Bold - Jungwon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

Y/N looked around the bus terminal for a specific familiar face in all the unfamiliar ones and started to breath harder. Jungwon told her that once she confirms she came out of the bus, he would go out of his hiding place and get her from there with a taxi waiting to get them towards his dorm.

She sat down on a bench and closed her eyes. The bus ride had been an uncomfortable with the drunk woman beside her. The lady wouldn't stop talking about her new nose job and how she asked it to be like IU's nose.

And Y/N didn't know how to answer most of the questions or suggestions on how she should have her thin lips be injected with fillers which based on the lady's words would be more plump.

Y/N sighed, still keeping her eyes closed. She was finally going to meet the person she had been talking over the phone with and it was messing with her brain.

Nervous as ever, she started to pick on the zipper of her bagpack.

This is literally a whole new world for her.

Her breathing gets ragged and it felt as if her heart was jumping out of her chest. She was scared of being alone, but the feeling of meeting Yang Jungwon was mo scarier.

It was so much easier on the phone, he couldn't see her and she could say all she wanted without feeling nervous.

Her mother wasn't too thrilled either to hear she was to travel in another city in such a notice, but she let her. As long as she can get back the night of Sunday the latest, that's her promise.

Fiona was shocked, to say it mildly. She hadn't been expecting this at all, and almost want to go with her, she can feel it. Of course, Y/N knew she was a bit jealous but didn't let it show.

Nevertheless, she was excited for Y/N all in all.

Y/N started to get calmer and calmer but her eyes were still closed, making her unaware of her surroundings and of the person in a blue hoodie stopping right in front of her.

"Are you the Disney Looney named Y/N L/N?"

Y/N panicked and didn't know if she should open her eyes or not. It's as if her heart was dancing and twerking now inside her chest or if it was in Disney cartoon shows, her heart would literally jump out of a hole and kiss this person who spoke up, to caused this.

Oh my god, his voice is even more beautiful in personal.

"I think you just replaced me with a Princess? I think she passed by being followed by her rats...", she trailed off with a shaking voice.

If this was someone else, she would be laughing her ass off at how ridiculous she sounds, but come on, this was Yang Jungwon she was expecting for!

"Nah, I'm pretty sure it's you seeing that you freaking wore a Monsters University shirt", the amusement in the voice was evident, even if Y/N had her eyes closed, "Come on, Princess, open your eyes"

Y/N did as she was told and blushed at the nickname. When she finally opened her eyes, she literally gasped there. She knew how he looked and even so, Jungwon was more etherial than what any picture or music video had ever shown.

They weren't doing him any justice. He was just standing there, looking so magically and tragically beautiful, with his hand forward for her to take.

"Hello", she squaked and cursed herself mentally for sounding stupid.

She took his hand and felt the warmth of it. She cringed when she saw how it was getting sweaty because of her nervousness, but Jungwon didn't mind. What's worse is that, she had to look up to meet his gaze.

He is so tall than average male of their age. Fans keep calling him small and cute, but seriously, Enhypen members was just naturally tall like Heeseung and Ni-ki.

"Hey", Jungwon was grinning now at seeing every reaction of hers about him.

"It's nice to finally meet.. the grumpy dwarf named Jungwon"

He looked amused at her, "Says the one who's shorter than me", he let out a laugh, "The taxi is already out there, but I have to warn you before coming to the dorm, you might die because of meeting them all at once"

Y/N felt herself being overwhelmed. She knew that it would be coming, but now it felt more real.

Before she could say anything, Jungwon grabbed her bag and still, hand in hand, they walk out of the bus terminal, immediately greted by Y/N staring at their intertwined hands.

And then up to Jungwon with furrowed eyebrows and observed that he was deep in thought.

He noticed her stare and looked down at her and smiled, "Like what you're seeing?"

He was aware of her constant blushing and staring, but didn't bother commenting on it.

As if she snapped out of her trance due to his comment, she let go of his hand and went ahead to their waiting taxi at the curb.

Truly, he too thought Y/N was pretty, but he wasn't going to make it as obvious as her. He'll just put on a heck of a show, until he knew, one way or another, it will flash down to the sewer once his hyungs come in the feature.

They'll certainly enjoy making him suffer once they arrived in the dorm.

● ● ☏ ● ●

q & a : what do you expect for the other members to do if they finally saw y/n here with their leader?