08 📞 kim possible

Bold - Fiona

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Is this Fiona?"

"It's me speaking"

"What do you think about Yang Jungwon of Enhypen?"

"I love him! I've got all his group's albums and my own fan account in Twitter where I daily view it to see some update from them.. but forgot I ever said that"

"uhmn.. why did I never hear of it from you?"

"Because you just want to talk about Disney and how you thought we have no taste in not liking Gravity Falls. Anyway, why did you ask about him?"

"Do you remember the boy I told you I've accidentally called two weeks from now? The one with the rude attitude?"

"Yes, the boy you can't shut up about"

"Well... I maybe possibly, probably.. definitely called Yang Jungwon!"

"As if! I know daydreaming has always been your forte, but oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, I swear if you're telling the truth -"

"I guess I'm not! And why would I lie about such things?"

"Oh my god! Lying doesn't look good on you!"

"I talked to his hyung, his Jay hyung!"

"Did they tell you who they were?"

"No, maybe Jay kinda did, but I don't think Jungwon wants me to know"

"You've literally spoken to Park Jay? Please change lives with me. Can Bill Cipher do that to us?"

"I'm serious and you're even more ridiculous with this fangirl thing. I fangirl mostly to fictional characters.."

"Okay, sorry but fangirling over Enhypen is the best thing I've done in my life"

"I don't get it.. from what we've seen in their shows, he's friendly and yes, a bit sarcastic but in our phone calls, he's cold, cynical and a bit bitter at some things"

"Of course you should understand where he's coming from. He have to be likable in front of the camera and maybe sometimes the hate from some trolls is getting to him"

"But I still refuse to believe he's really Yang Jungwon"

"Apart from that, there's this recent Vlive of his with Sunghoon where he said it's scary about this fan comment. The one who said how they'd like to have a live feed on Enhypen's dorm like they did in I-Land"

"That's creepy. I understand that you love to know everything about your idol but stepping over their privacy - that's a bit like obsession"

"Sunghoon can't even talk about it.. He was just quiet and not saying anything about that creepy comment"

"I am thinking about it.. Be quiet"

"Chill"

"What if it's really Yang Jungwon?"

"Just don't show how much of annoying fan you are over his Jay hyung"

"Like you, you mean"

"I'll pretend I didn't hear that outrageous act of mockery! But hey, if you're not interested with him, just give me his number"

"I'm kind of scared of him right now for two reasons. One, he's a leader of global famous kpop group. Two, I told his friend that he loves Disney and he strictly told me not to embarass him or he'll murder me"

"Do you know what you've done? He's rich and he can probably murder you in a blink.. I bet he's tracking you down now with a number of snipers!"

"Are you being serious?"

"...."

"They might be listening to our call, be quiet"

"What the heck? You're not Kim Possible. I thought you weren't scared, stop with that whispering!"

"You, why can't you just be quiet? What if they murder me on the spot?"

"What a dramatic queen you are"

"Bet you won't say that when I'm found already slayed by a huntsman. What would you do if I die?"

"Laugh like a villainous queen that I am"

"Thank you"

"That's what bestfriends are for"

"Anyway, thanks for taking the time in talking to me about him"

"Anytime"

"Bye wife of Shrek"

"Yes, I do wish"