25 📞 falling into his charm

Bold - Jungwon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

When Y/N woke up in the afternoon, she took her insulin and immediately went to change. She was feeling a lot better than she did in the morning.

It was her first time meeting a celebrity, an idol and she had never been more scared. But thanks to the Enhypen members being welcoming at her entrance, she managed to think of something else other than Jungwon.

"Good afternoon", she had said to him when she walked down into the kitchen.

She narrowed her eyes when she saw his state. He was wearing a reading glasses and drinking coffee and at the same time, rubbing his temples as he looked down at his school book.

It was obvious that he's trying to keep up with his studies. Probably why he forgot to wake her up.

Glasses suited him just fine. It made his cheeks look more bigger and cuter.

"Afternoon, Y/N. How did you sleep?", he asked, taking his glasses off. He looked stress, but managed to give her a small smile.

She silently sighed at his voice. She sat down beside him and stared a bit, "I think the real question, have you already gotten rest?"

Jungwon's lips tugged upwards, "I just took a nap one hour ago"

"Yeah, I don't doubt that, you okay?", she worriedly asked.

He put his book aside and waved it away as if it wasn't much of an issue, then he stood up, "I'll just reheat what Jay hyung cooked earlier. Wait here"

Y/N had known him long enough to know he wouldn't have it any other way, so she sat back and sip the mug of coffee that he first served to her in the table.

"Here you go, Princess", Jungwon beamed proudly, giving her a plate of steak.

Thanking him silently, Y/N continued to drink then eat. It was a comfortable silence between the two of them, but it felt lonely. She was used to her mother's incessant talking at every meal.

Because of the complete silence, it was easier for her to jump up from her seat once she caught Jungwon was watching her amusedly, "The interview to confirm that you're not my girlfriend is live on Vlive today. Hope you have something to wear"

When he was met with silence, he understand that she hadn't packed for this. He smiled slightly, "It's okay. We'll just buy something at the mall. I'll ask Jay hyung to come. Maybe he will know how to style a girl like you"

"Jungwon?", she quietly asked, gaining his attention from his phone, which he had fished out from his pocket.

"Yes?"

"I'm not prepared for this nor do I felt the need to be treated like Cinderalla"

"That's okay", he shrugged, "I'll pay for your clothes from my pocket"

Y/N shaked her head and sighed, "No, you don't understand, Jungwon and I wouldn't enjoy spending your money. And you've been nice and sweet for the first time in forever, but please, just let me wear what I have in my bag"

Jungwon arched his eyebrow upwards, and started to trace his finger on her hand, "Y/N, I know you want to dress in what you have", he continued to trace his finger up to her arm, making her take a sharp intake of breath.

"But what I'll buy you, won't cost much to me", he was whispering now. Jungwon removed his finger from her shoulder and push it gently to her cheek, "I don't mind buying anything for you, if only you'll allow me"

"Okay"

"So you agree on letting me buying clothes for the Vlive?"

"I have no choice. You trapped me with your charm"

Jungwon took his fingers away and gave her a satisfied smile, "I know you can't escape it no matter what"

Still dazed at everything, Y/N stared after him as he walked out of the kitchen, humming to their own song.

As if on cue, she pulled herself together and was now glaring at thin air. Had he managed to manipulate easily like Hans? What the fuck?

What the actual flying pack of a magic carpet is this?

"Genie, wherever you are, give me some patience or a wish to be alive at the end of this weekend"