01 📞 for the first time in forever

Bold - Jungwon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"For the first time in forever... You finally answered. This is Winter-unnie, right?"

"Uh, no?"

"No? Oh dear, I thought I wrote it right when I met you in the fansign"

"...."

"I take it as a good sign that you haven't hung up on me yet... Can you listen to my vocal practice?"

"I don't even know you, stranger"

"Anna? Elsa? Kristoff? Sven? Samantha? Wait.. [ chuckles ] I don't even know a Samatha"

"...."

"...."

"Did you just literally quote Olaf's line on me?"

"Dang, looks like I found a fellow Disney fan"

"...."

"...."

"I'm not a fan.. Sorry"

"You must not let anyone define your limits, quoted from Ratatouille so you better become one"

"What the actual hell? Are you a recruiter of Disney?"

"Dude, seriously? Who wouldn't love Disney? It's the most magical place in the whole world"

"Have you ever been there in the first place?"

"Well, no"

"Then go away and sing all your woes away like those Princesses who thinks singing to birds and mice will make everything go away"

"You remind me of the grumpy dwarf in Snow White. Are you small too?"

"Don't talk about my height!"

"I'm getting the vibe 'height is such a sore point' to your appearance, am I right?"

"It's not that I'm small, okay? It's only that my friend younger than me seems to grow every single day!"

"Mmm.. I like the way this is going"

"And you, a disney looney have no right to remind me of that. Everybody treats me like a baby!"

"Damn.. A baby throwing a fit now, huh? How cute"

"I hate you. A little bit.. Too much!"

"Hold your horses right there.. I didn't do anything to receive this kind of treatment, M'Lord"

"A little reminder please, don't you dare call this number again and you'll need it.. Good bye!"

"No, I don't-"

[ beeps ]

"But why does he sounds so sweet even when angry?"

● ● ☏ ● ●

a / n : i'm supposed to be on a hiatus, but why not? i'm bored and in a bad mood from one of my book's issue.

so here we are, ready to have some fun here at least.