55 📞 wedding bells everywhere

Bold - Jungwon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

Yang Jungwon felt himself being uncomfortable as he watched Y/N's cousin's groom awkwardly standing at the altar.

He was invited to be her date at this wedding. On his way there already wearing a tuxedo, he had been texting and calling her after he woke up from the jetlag at his last night's flight.

He found himself often finding his gaze on her while she smiled to the flower girls walking first. It was nice to have someone staying with him through it all for a year now.

Everyone was waiting for the blushing bride to reach her groom - that's what at least he can hear from all the gossips around. A few people had came up to him to ask for autographs and a baby girl in blue dress even danced, making him smile at how cute she looks, looking like a little cupcake swirling inside the church.

He didn't mind the weddings because he had been to plenty but what he can never forget was his co-members singing wedding songs before he was forced to leave them in the dorm.

That's the reason why he was uncomfortable because it made his mind wander to what Y/N said to Ni-ki, that after ten years, they would have their own wedding.

It's too early to say right now and all he wants is to enjoy what he's building up with Y/N at the present.

"Hey, what are you thinking about? You look so deep in thought", she whispered while leaning her head on his shoulders.

The small gesture made him smile, so he took her hand and intertwined them. He didn't miss the suggestive looks they were getting from some of Y/N's relatives in the other seat of the pews.

"Weddings. Marriage", he answered truthfully. He didn't need to lie something so small even if it was awkward to talk about.

Y/N raised her head and stared blankly at him, "Don't think about it.. We're too young", she said, "Marriage can wait"

Jungwon fully turned towards her and she looked up at him, waiting for him to talk, "Do you think we could really reach ten years?"

She shrugged, motioning her hands while raising her eyebrows, "I don't know. So much things can happen in ten years and who know's if we're really meant to be?"

Jungwon squinted his eyes as he thought over this, "Only fate knows what would happen then"

She laughed into his coat. The simple gesture warmed his heart and when she stopped, she fixed her posture, "No, sure, we could make this work. Let's bet on it"

He looked at her and couldn't help the corner of his mouth from twitching. It was honestly corny for his taste, but Jungwon liked it when she smiled because it meant she's still happy with him.

Plus, knowing she'd been dealing with some toxic fans of his, sort of made her smile slightly special.

As cliche as it did sound, her smile did brighten his day.