44 📞 unsuspecting spoiled princess

Bold - Jungwon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Yang Jungwon!"

"Do you like it?"

"Oh my god! You freaking piece of sheep!"

"Thanks"

"My family was dying from laughing too much"

"Did they saw it too?"

"Jungwon, are you out of your mind? Why would they not notice if you freaking delivered a children's party on my house?"

"Because you've been my closest friend for a while now and I want you to smile at your birthday"

"A giant disney princess cake, really? Where you asked to put a candle for a 4 years old girl? Then all the cupcakes was topped with paper dolls of Disney! Then I have to die at the sight of the giant stuff toys of Mickey and Minnie at the last second!"

"I see you've been eyeing it at Disney, so I bought you one"

"Then.. Then.. Aarrgh! You send a van singing Disney songs in front of my house!"

"Are you happy to see that at least your birthday become lively because of me?"

"Back to the point, why do you have to be so extra in making me feel like a spoiled princess?"

"I'm not extra"

"How much did you pay for it?"

"I'm rich"

"I don't give a shit. You don't get to pull the rich card every time I'm freaking out over the things you were giving to me"

"Did you not like it?"

"I love it but the point, Jungwon, my neighbors think I have a sugar daddy now"

"Just tell them you have an idol cherishing you in his life"

"Really, okay, fine. Let's make you a promise"

"Sure. Gonna pretend that I'm not wounded you're annoyed to my effort"

"Okay, cute cat.. Anyway, I'm really thankful for all the gifts and things you've done to me. It's better than crying in the corner but from now on please, just don't do this again next time, alright?"

"Deal.. It's not like I wouldn't ask you for something big in my next birthday"

"Good.. Now think of what will you have me do in your birthday, just as long as I will not pay you back in return. Even if it's humiliating, I'll do it for you"

"What if I asked you to wear a costume of Anna and sing in all the floors here in Hybe?"

"What? Do you know how many floors your work building does have?"

"You promised.. What if just sing a song to my hyungs? Some Disney funny songs?"

"Deal"

"Good! Have a nice day, Princess.. I'll go and do something here. Bye"

[ beeps ]

"I didn't even say what my real wish from you today..."