39 📞 their thirdwheelers

Bold - Jungwon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"I regret it all. This is like the first time I would go inside a plane"

"Hey, this is what you wish for from me!"

"Jungwon, you didn't even want to go there in the first place but because you want some vacation away from your leader responsibilities, you agreed"

"I was lying. I'm actually looking forward to it"

"Oh, because of all the rides and meeting Aladdin in the costume?"

"I want to get some souvenirs as well"

"That's it? Not because of me?"

"I haven't been there as well. And I brought someone with me if that's okay with you?"

"Is it one of the Enhypen members?"

"Yes, Jake hyung wouldn't shut up in giving him as much as fun in his youth days, so we'll have Ni-ki now as a company.. What a joy"

"I remember that in one of the Vlive and I also remember Ni-ki can be a bit -"

"Yes, troublesome, so expect for us to not even have some peace while we were there"

"Oh no.. It feels like he would be thirdwheeling to the two of us?"

"Trust me, it wouldn't. It'll just feel like I'm a parent who need to look after the giant baby while you just enjoy your life in the side"

"Ni-ki can of course come. I have a feeling we'll be the best of friends"

"It's not only him though. His pretend dad will come with him"

"Lee Heeseung!?"

"And I think I'll keep him away from you"

"Kill joy"

"I don't need another you singing Disney songs to me"

"Because you're already content with the one you have, right?"

"Right"

"Aww, sweety, I'm still befriending Ni-ki and Heeseung though"

"Just don't sing Disney song to me the whole flight"

"Sure"

"Where are you now?"

"In the airport waiting for my three Prince"

"Are you really scared of airplanes?"

"Don't judge me! I watched too much tragedies happens because of that giant thing in the air. What if it suddenly crashed? What would become of us? If we survived, a group of apes would adopt us and we'll be like Tarzan!"

"....."

"Oh, god, I'm going to die so soon without even knowing my happy ending"

"Wait.. Are you crying?"

"...."

"Shit, don't worry. We're already in the entrance and you'll be sitting beside me anyway"

"That would be nice"

"Well, where are you now?"

"Look for someone who already had Minnie Mouse headband on her head and whose luggage was a sparkly shit of Disney Princesss. I got it from a Department Store and really for kids, but it's cute, so I bought it"

"Ugh, I still can't believe we'll be looking for someone childish like that"

"But you still love it anyways, right Jungwon? You love me, I know"

"Okay.. Ni-ki was laughing now because of seeing someone with your description. God, what did I put myself into?"

"In our fairytale love story, I guess"

"We're already there and please stop jumping around.. I can see you"

"Faster!"

"Of course!"