35 📞 a true love's kiss

Bold - Jungwon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

Y/N opens the door while talking to her phone and there stood Jungwon in their front step, with his white jacket that he wore from one of their guestings and a tired look on his face.

How he had found out where she lived, it wouldn't be hard if she keeps posting pictures in Instagram and it said her location under the post all the time.

She didn't know what to do in his presence, but what came next was a shock to her.

"W-why are you here?", she asked, looking back immediately inside their house.

Not fast enough to see what was happening, he grabbed her arm and spinning her around to face him. Then he pressed her lips on hers.

What the fuck?, she thought with her eyes widening. But their lips still collided together. It wasn't quick, it wasn't long either. It was just perfect and warmness spread around Y/N while her stomach was on fire.

She kept her eyes closed even when he pulled away.

He leaned in closed to her ear and whispered, "True love's kiss, huh? I hope that answered your wishes at that last call"

Then she opened her eyes and Jungwon stood in front of her, smirking slightly.

"What the hell, dude? That's like my first kiss!", Y/N slowly hissed and looking around, thinking if somebody could see them.

Thankfully, the street is empty at this time of the day.

"Then it's the more good for me", Jungwon looked thoughtfully around.

That's when Y/N got conscious of the things around her. Their house wasn't exactly the likes for the wealthy and that's why it's quite small, maybe smaller than Enhypen's dorm even.

Jungwon was kind of an intruder.

"Y/N, who is it?", her mother shouted from the kitchen, making Y/N panic.

What would she say? That the famous idol who was linked to her recently just casually took a visit?

"Uh - a bo - boy.. A friend of mine came to visit?", she hesitantly replied.

She heard a loud thud from her mom and sounds of curses before she looked back at Jungwon who looked out of place. He awkwardly smiled and she returned it with her own.

Just a few minutes later, a woman who shares some of Y/N's features entered the living room. She was smiling when her gaze found Jungwon in their doorway.

It helps that her mother wasn't really updated in Kpop or else, she would find him familiar. But she didn't.

"Y/N, what are you doing? Invite him in", Mrs. L/N smiled warmly.

Y/N opened the door wider, so Jungwon could come in. He had his bag with him and gave her a look that said they'll talk later. She only nodded and when she was going to close the door behind her, it's to find his manager standing outside.

"I'll go get him later.. Just please make sure not to be seen outside", he informed her, then is soon leaving the vicinity.

Closing the door behind her, Y/N took in a large breath. This is getting out of control. She isn't even in a relationship with Jungwon. And even if some fans of his were welcoming, some younger ones didn't.

She viewed her email yesterday night and found some unlovely long messages for her. Their emails were full of hate but with bad grammars and wrong take of her country's language.

She walked over to where Jungwon was shyly talking to her mother and got her ears reddening at their conversation.

"Of course you can stay here. I can put an extra mattress in Y/N's room", her mom smiled when she saw Jungwon's confused face, "As much as I'd like to suggest the couch, some cousins of Y/N would visit her tonight, so I hope you understand"

Jungwon can only nod in response.

"Mom, we can share a bed you know", Y/N groaned, "He can have my bedroom"

Mrs. L/N shook her head, "Your Aunt will share my bed with me, so shut up and have fun"

Her mom then returns inside the kitchen which was fine because then she couldn't embarass her further.

"I see where you've got the tendency to be so straight-forward", Jungwon muttered.

Y/N frowned, "Did she say anythimg weird to you?"

"Told me she saw the kiss and that she accept of me", he scratched on his arms, chuckling lowly to himself while Y/N is dying inside.

As she stood there, still dumbfounded by her mom's words, he leaned over and captured her in another kiss.

It was still unsure if it was true love's kiss, but all will be said once they find the happy ever after.