06 📞 jasmine move

Bold - Jungwon

Italic - You

Bold with Italic - Jay

Normal with Underlines - Enhypen members

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Hello?"

"You're going to talk with one of my hyungs. Please don't embarass me"

"Sure, whatever. The faith you have in me was very overwhelming but hey?"

"Yes?"

"Why do I need to do this again?"

"You just have to confirm that you're not my you know what"

"...."

"Did you just sigh?"

"Why wouldn't I? You have a beautiful voice"

"Thanks"

"Now, give your hyung the phone so we can get this over with"

"Here you go, hyung. Talk to the looney. I mean, talk to the human Y/N"

"Why are you so being weird about that?.... Hello, this is his hyung speaking"

"Hi, it's so nice to talk to you here, Mr.?"

"Remove the formality please.. I'm just a few years older than our Jungwon here"

"Uh, yes I'm sorry and ugh, wait what? His name is really Jungwon?"

"Yes?"

"Oh, uhm, I'm sorry. Oh god, I'm probably making a bad impression but he just want me to say that I'm not his girfriend. And he told me his friends wanted to speak with me"

"Yes, we just wanted to see he isn't lying to us and our maknae here wanted to say of how you simply the girl who stole our leader's heart. He is Yang Jungwon, after all. Did you know that?"

"Oh come on, why would I believe that? The only Yang Jungwon I'm familiar with is the one from Enhypen..."

"Guys, can you introduce us please"

"ONE, TWO, CONNECT! Hello, we are Enhypen!"

"You all might sound like them, but still, I bet you just record it and play it near your phone... Oh my, how can I believe you all?"

"I can't blame you but what would you do if we're really being true?"

"I would probably die because you know I'm a fan of Enhypen and my bias happens to be.."

"Who? I didn't catch the last part"

"Nothing"

"Oh really?"

"You see, my bias is Jay and wait, you do sound like him.. Oh oh.."

"Anyway, how cliche it is that I happened to be your bias while the one who have a crush on you is Jungwon"

"I like to believe this was fate"

"And how old are you?"

"Eighteen"

"I see.. You know, our Jungwon is of the same age, right?"

"Uh, yes, of course, who doesn't know that he's the youngest leader now in Kpop?"

"True. But still, it's important for me to know you're not here for what he have. So, how did you two meet?"

"I thought the number I called was from Winter of Aespa and then he answered... quite bitterly"

"What were you doing calling an Idol's number?"

"We hit it off at their fansign and I thought the staff gave me the right number"

"She must've intentionally put a wrong number in it"

"Maybe..."

"I know it should be me asking this question to my friend, but what are your intentions with him? Is it money? Fame? The two of you currently live in the same city and I doubt you would never see it each other either"

"No, no! Of course not! And with the seeing each other, I don't know.. I'm busy with my school and dating wasn't a part in my mind.. I just like talking to him because I can feel he loves Disney.. Did you know that?"

"Of course"

"See? And he told me he didn't. But he always understand my references about the works of Disney. That's why I'm loving in pestering him about it"

"He still does that?"

"What do you mean with still?"

"He used to talk about Disney all the time. Now it's rare to hear about it from him. The pressure of being a leader can take a toll on people, you know"

"I wouldn't know, but thanks for telling me that"

"It was a pleasure talking to you but we have a meeting now in an hour. I need to hang up now"

"Goodbye, Park Jay"

"Bye"

[ beeps ]

"Holy shit.. Did Jungwon just pull a Jasmine move on me? He's actually famous person behind the cover of being a commoner"