07 📞 pretty freaky girl

Bold - Jungwon

Italic - Jay

☏ ⚊ ☏

Jongseong:

Hey.. We just got off from the coffee shop and on our way back. It looks like we'll be hold off for a while to meet Yeonjun first.

Wonie:

Oh, okay. Just be back on time before our practice again. Seungdeuk sunbae will be here to check our formation.

Don't forget!

Jongseong:

So, why did you leave immediately after you gave me the phone to talk with that disney girl?

Wonie:

I don't even want to know the conversation between you and her.

Jongseong:

You spoke so highly of her and this is what you will say?

Wonie:

Since when did I talk about that embarassing girl?

What's the gossip then?

Jongseong:

She sounds a bit odd for me. I mean, she doesn't seem to know who you are, so I have to inform her of who is Yang Jungwon.

Wonie:

Really? You did? I can't believe you.. Why would you reveal my identity to her?

Jongseong

Relax! It's not as if she would believe me.. She told me so.

What did you see in her anyway?

Wonie:

What kind of question is that?

Jongseong:

Ni-ki said you have a crush on her.

Wonie:

Why would I like her?

She's moody and she has this weird obsession with Disney and quoting them all the time, like it's the air she breathe.

It's pretty freaky!

Jongseong:

You're being pretty hypocritical right now, don't you think?

Wonie:

Well, I can't help it

Jongseong:

Y/N told me you quoted Disney too, like you did before. She did sound very enthusiastic in talking about you.

Wonie:

She did.. What?

Jongseong:

It's nothing to be ashamed of.. She sounded so cheery and you needed someone like that..

Wonie:

Oh my god, you're talking as if the world would die on me if I have no girlfriend.. Sorry but I can live with myself.

Jongseong:

Well, are you? You do sound a bit defensive at that, but don't you get jealous because even Ni-ki have a girl now to call while you're just a bitter kitten in the corner.

Wonie:

Look, I'm turning off my phone now. This conversation became too weird for me and I don't want to talk about her.

Jongseong:

Fine.

Wonie:

Fine.. I'm going to murder her!