04 📞 live action mulan sucks

Bold - Jungwon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Fiona, I told you a thousand times that Joshua is not suitable for Aladdin.. We need someone who can kick some asses, not someone who cower at his own shadow! I'm literally wondering if I should go find a Genie and ask him for my Aladdin!"

"Not Fiona"

"Sorry for ranting... In accident"

"What's the problem?"

"You actually cared? But here it is.. Our show is only one month away and we weren't still starting.. All because we have everything except for a perfect Aladdin"

"No one can ever replaced the animation.. The live action is ugh.. I don't know"

"Hey, it's still amazing! At least it was better than what they did in Mulan.. Why did they have to remove Mushu?"

"I know right. They said they wanted it to be realistic and yet there's a witch.."

"And where's Grandma Fa who wanted to sign up for the next war because of seeing Li Shang? Where's the justice for her three friends too? They didn't own the animated movie with their crossdressing to be ignored like that!"

"So in one word, Cinderella was still better, huh?"

"Everything about it was perfect.. Except for one thing"

"That they fall in love in one night? Who knows that they only had danced with each other for a few hours?"

"Not what I'm saying.. What I wanted to say that it had to end!"

"Is Disney movies all you could ever talk about?"

"Then what are you doing, Your Highness?"

"Walking a dog... No, trying. Because I'm still chasing him around to wear this sweater"

"Aww, you have a dog?"

"That's just what I said, right?"

"Is he cute?"

"Absolutely the cutest than any older dogs out there, though my friends wouldn't like to agree"

"Why? Do they have dogs too?"

"Yes, they're older and would soon be baldy dogs"

"I don't know why I like hearing this even if you're kind of rude and careless with your words"

"Should I be thankful for that or not? But for me, your personality is too cheery if somewhat a little overboard with Disney references.. But yeah, you're okay for a looney"

"I find that so highly offensive, but does this make us friends?"

[ beeps ]

"Thank you, Maeumi... I could now have a reason to hang up with that thing"