09 📞 ladies do not start fight

Bold - Jungwon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Hellooo~"

"You know what? I feel like murdering someone specific right now"

"Oh, do you know how sin it was to even think of that?"

"Yeah, she's brunette, wears too bright dresses like she's a Disney princess, really shorter than me and had the guts to call me dwarf. Know anyone that fits the description?"

"I don't understand why you're saying short. As far as I know, I'm a bit inches taller than Nako of I*zone"

"Don't talk about some other people here, midget"

"So how do you know what I look like?"

"I searched you up until you stupidly told my hyung your whole name and what I found there in your Instagram tells more a lot about you"

"I can't help it, genius because unlike you, he sounds so nice and I want to be closer to him. Could you be my wingman?"

"Why did you told him I was into Disney? Now it has made him the more curious on how you were affecting me"

"What? You know, wait, don't continue that sentence.. I don't want to hear it"

"I wasn't planning on explaining myself either!"

"Chill, kitten, it's not going to be the end of you"

"I promise I'll be the one to end you myself"

"You know what? You deserve it for being a dramatic queen that you are! I've tried to be nice and for fuck's sake, just a few days ago, I did help you with your hyungs and this is what I get in return? You've been nothing but a moody and judgemental with a bit of cynicism -"

"Don't shout into the phone -"

"I'm not finish yet! I get that I can be annoying sometimes, but your attitudes towards me is not justified. You don't get to be angry at me for simple things such as revealing to your hyung that you're a Disney lover. God, I don't understand what Fiona sees in you"

"What did you say to Fiona?"

"Yes, I've asked Fiona about you, Yang Jungwon. She found you cute and attractive that she wants to keep you in her pocket, but I just find it plain horrible that the same cute guy she thought was actually like this"

"I'm sorry"

"...."

"...."

"Okay, am I really still daydreaming? Yang Jungwon of Enhypen is apologizing to me. It's gotta be one big joke"

"Do you really believe that I'm him?"

"Not be creepy or anything, I recorded a few seconds of our recent call and compared it to the voice of Jungwon in their contents and oops.. It sounds the same"

"So are you a fan now or?"

"Oh for the love of Mr. Disney, I've always been a fan but you're not just my bias. Be thankful"

"Who's your bias then?"

"Do you really want know?"

"...."

"You actually gave me the chance to talk to him. Thank you for that"

"Well, I don't give a shit if you like Jay hyung better than me"

"I'm not saying you should be upset about it, but you should reconsider the way you're acting towards me"

"Nevermind. So is everything good now between us? This fight you started over a small but petty reason is over?"

"Ladies do not start fights, but they can finish them"

"From the Aristocats? Are you serious right now?"

"If you can’t say something nice, don’t say nothing at all"

"Donkey, you have the right to remain silent. What you lack is the cpacity"

"Did you just quote Shrek -"

[ beeps ]

"Oh come on, I know you love it, you love me bringing that side of you, kitten"