24 📞 a sleeping beauty

Bold - Jungwon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"I'm so sleepy.. Sorry"

Jungwon glanced at Y/N as she laid on the bed that had been made out for her. When she closed her eyes, she looked carefree, peaceful even and a sleeping beauty.

He hadn't said anything about it, but he knew that there was something up about this girl. His hyungs had practically dragged her away from him the moment the door was opened, and they pull her under an innocent interrogation.

He knew it wasn't a problem to her, not a bit and even if he caught her staring closely from time to time to Jay more than to the other members, he would deny immediately of being jealous.

But there is something going on in his chest at those moments. Stress maybe?

"Sleep then.. I'll wake you up for lunch later", he answered, looking around the room of Heeseung that they'll lend to her for one night.

He didn't even know what he was looking for.

Y/N yawned and gave him a lazy smile, "Good mornight, Jungwon"

"Good mornight, Princess", he muttered, closing the door behind him.

○ ○ ☏ ○ ○

Deciding to clear his mind of the girl, he walked into the kitchen, where Jay and Sunoo sat on the kitchen island counter with both a knowing smile. Why they weren't playing with the others on the living room, he doesn't know.

He just knew they were after something from him, like some more details about how he and Y/N meet.

He couldn't help but groan at the thought.

"She's a lovely girl. We liked talking to her", Jay spoke after Jungwon had rushed over to get a bottle of yoghurt milk.

Until now he never commented on how the leader was acting so unlike of himself regarding the girl's presence but this time, he did. Probably because Jungwon wasn't giving him his hundred percent attention.

"Jungwon! Pay attention to us!"

"You're right, I should", he agreed and put the milk into the fridge, "I need to leave here right now"

"Jungwon!"

"Yes?"

"What's going on with you?", Jay loudly say for him to hear.

Jungwon rolled his eyes. How could he explain to them that they'd done the worst thing possible? And now a girl he barely knew was in their dorm.

But then again, it was his own fault for asking her to this for a Disneyland ticket, so he had no one to blame but himself.

"Nothing"

"If you say so. Now into more important matters, we loved speaking about Y/N, but as our leader -"

"Stop hyung!", he exclaimed, choosing to ignore Jay's weak attempt on trying understand him, "I know what I'm doing. Let me worry about myself and this girl... I don't need you reminding me of where we stand if some in the media were to find out about this", he pulled up one finger to get his point across.

He didn't even know why he was defending something that wasn't his.

He knew his hyung meant well, but it was too much now. He's nervous as hell at the girl's visit, and it's quite possible that someone out there might tipped off the media again, about how he had the girl visit him at their dorm.

"Hear me out. We just want to be more care-"

"Of course I know that", he said, a little bit pissed off, "and please leave me alone. Let me breath for a second"

Jay shared a look with Sunoo, "Okay fine", they both surrender and get up the counter at the same time, "We're just at the living room if you need us"

Jungwon sighed and opened the fridge again, grabbing a bottle of water instead and hoped it would calm him down a little bit.

Unfortunately, it didn't help, so he just walked into the room where she was sleeping and stay in sat at the edge of the mattress, thinking deeply until he passed out onto the foot of the bed.

And once upon a time, there they sleep, paralleled position, but still together.