What do we do

3rd Person POV

Mostly everyone had gathered in a huddle discussing what was happening so no-one noticed at first that Hope was passed out on the floor. "Hope what do you...." Josie said but turned around and noticed Hope was on the ground she let out a little yelp which caught everyone's attention. Kol quickly vamped over and picked her over putting her on the sofa.

"I think she's just worn out from the spell" Freya said trying to ease everyone's fears. Hayley and Josie could both tell it wasn't easing her own fears though since of creases on her forehead she had just before she ran out of the room. Josie and Hayley and Josie looked at each other trying not to panic and Klaus sat down on a chair next to the sofa holding Hope's hand.

"Yeah she's worn out that's what wrong that's it the tribrid passed out from a normal spell" Klaus said getting more anxious as he went on. Rebekah came over to him wrapping an arm around him comforting Klaus the best she could no-one usually had to comfort him, all of them knew Klaus was never the one to allow comfort but the way he was just breaking down in front of the others showed how much he had grown and how broken he was about what was happening.

Josie watched as Klaus' family surrounded him feeling slightly upset that she didn't have that supportiveness but almost immediately that feeling disappeared when Lizzie and Caroline came over to her wrapping their arms around her giving Josie the energy she needed to keep thinking straight and figure out what was wrong with Hope.

"Guys everyone calm she will wake up nothing bad has happen she has just been warn out, while she is asleep and resting we will look for ways to help her.

3rd Person POV

After hours of researching in the surprisingly small library they had hear.

"How do you not have more books your over a thousand years old" Lizzie basically screamed at Kol

"I don't know I was in a box for over a 100 years and when I got back not even 2 years later Elena's little fan club decided to kill me" Kol shouted back earning a glare from Caroline and Klaus, and the others just chuckled or rolled their eyes.

It was almost midnight and everyone was starting to get tired but no-one wanted to give up on looking for something that would help Hope.

"Ok I know we all want a way to help Hope but sleep is important I don't care if most of us or vampires or not we know other witches, Kol talk to your wife and I'll talk to a witch I know, but tomorrow we If we want to help me have to be at our full strength" Caroline announced. No-one went to move but she shot them a glance and they sluggishly went towards the doors in the direction of their rooms.

"Josette Honey come here before you leave" Caroline called out to her daughter, Josie turned around confused and walked towards her. "Please don't worry I know how deeply you love her, she is your epic love and I would never stop you but sleep Hope wouldn't want for anyone to loose sleep or stress especially you" Josie just nodded groggily. Caroline gave her a kiss on the forehead and a hug and sent her of to bed.

Klaus' POV

I didn't mean to watch this private interaction between a mother and daughter but I wanted to talk to Caroline so I stared or in the other direction spacing of thinking about everything that could be wrong with Hope, my mind started to smile but I was quickly pulled out of it when a grumpy looking Josie walked out of the room.

I walked into it and frowned at the face on my love's face, she was sad and seemed to be worrying and looking around for something else to read. I coughed loudly and she jumped a bit startled to see me. "Shouldn't you be going to bed a well darling" I said trying to put a smile on my face under the situation.