Him

Caroline's POV

I went to sleep with a worried expression on my face. I had just called Alaric to send a certain student/ ex-student to New Orleans. What Hope was doing was risky I knew that it would break Josie's heart at the same time as guilt Hope and also renew old grudges, I knew this was the only for sure way that Josie would turn on her switch though.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I awoke from a knock on the door making me jump in surprise, I turned my head to look at the clock it was 8 am. I know it isn't that early but a girl needs her beauty sleep even if she is a vampire. "Come in" I said loud enough so if it wasn't a vamp they would be able to hear clearly. Klaus walked through the door already dressed with a curious expression but as soon as he saw me still in my pyjamas a smirk grew on his face. "Well you and Elizabeth really are the same" I chuckled knowing how alike we were. "Klaus what did you really want" His expression went back to being serious making me concerned.

He closed the door walking closer showing he didn't want people to here. "What where you and Hope talking about yesterday" I was surprised by the question thinking that Hope would have told him after we had talked but it seemed he was oblivious. "I don't think it's my place to say anything but you'll find out soon enough" He raised his eyebrows and carried on persisting but I carried on declining each time not wanting to break Hope's trust. "It will help Josie but it might end up with some" I paused not knowing the right words the only one coming to my mind to be murder. "Arguments" Klaus huffed wanting more but gave up. "See you for breakfast Caroline it's basically served and Hope tried to wake her up but it seemed impossible so you might want to try" I smiled and he walked out the door as a smile crept onto my face.

Hope's POV

Alaric called me early in the morning telling me He would be arriving by night fall in New Orleans making me twitch with anger, pity, confusion and many other emotions. I knew I would have to tell Dad at some point to make a solid agreement that he wouldn't kill him.

It was just past 8am when I finished getting ready and walked down stairs to see everyone there but Josie, Caroline, Lizzie and Dad. I already knew that Josie was in a barrier spell and Lizzie was asleep but I was unsure where the other two where. I walked over to an empty spot next to Freya wanting to talk to her about my plans to flip Josie's switch. "Morning Love" Kol said to me while offering me a platter full of beignets. I replied and once everyone had greeted me I turned to Freya. "I have a plan" She looked at me with a shocked expression but it pushed of her face and she nodded for me to go on.

I stood up and walked to the back room putting a silencing over it stopping anyone from over hearing our conversation. "Last night I asked Caroline to bring back a certain someone to trigger a very strong emotion... anger" Freya just nodded not wanting to interrupt yet. "This person you also might want to kill strongly and so will the rest of the family. "What do you mean and who ?" I carried on explaining the plan leaving her to be shocked. Emotion was void from her face and suddenly they all piled on to her face at once. "Are you absolutely mad your father will rip his heart out in an instant and I pretty sure everyone else hear including me will help him" I put a begging expression on my face "Fine Hope but you need to be careful with this because it might hurt you more ten it hurt Josie" I smiled painfully already knowing this but I just needed her back, I don't know how she did this for so long when I was like this. It feels like someone has ripped out your heart and is trying to sew it back in but the blood from it has been drained.

I walked out of the room Freya following behind me both of us with different but un readable expression on our faces. Everyone was now downstairs talking about what was going to happen. Barely anyone knew that we had a plan but I didn't want to expose it yet since I knew Lizzie might strangle me because of what this will do to Josie.