Morning

(This episode is basically just a filler one)

Tuesday

Josie's POV

I woke up in bed meaning I had been moved since last night since I had ended up falling asleep on the floor Lizzie next to me and Hope on her chair. We were all cuddled into each other in the bed which also meant I was very squashed since I was in the middle, so that meant the second Lizzie stretched her arms out me and Hope both went rolling onto the floor she was asleep so as soon as she shit the floor she grumbled in pain and she I screamed as I went down.

"What the hell Liz" I said angrily at her "That hurt like hell you had to stretch out the second I wake up and want to lye in bed for a bit" She just smiled smugly and wrapped the blankets around her closing her eyes to try and go back to sleep. Me and Hope looked at each other and thought the same thing standing up from the floor leaning over Lizzie our arms stretched out we both pulled the blanket hard meaning she rolled and fell of her bed "Karma" I laughed

"Mine was an accident you didn't have to do it to me I was going to go back to sleep" Lizzie said with a half asleep tone but with the an undertone of annoyance.

"Well know you know how it feels also we have to convince my family and your Mom to let us have the day of school for our plan" Hope said folding her arms and leaning against the wall.

"If we do that this Aurora girl is going to suspect something and you think they would let us skip we told them the plan wouldn't affect anything and we need to prove that" I said but looked at both of they're faces and sighed "Fine we might aswell ask.

3rd Person POV

The three of them went downstairs to see everyone already up apart from Rebekah but they ignored it knowing that she wouldn't get up unless it was important. "Good morning girls" Elijah greeted them and walked into the kitchen where they could smell bacon coming from.

"O I'm going to enjoy living here getting bacon without a bunch of stuck up witches, hungry werewolves or moody vampires stealing my scrumptious bacon" Lizzie said with a triumphant face that didn't last for long when she saw Kol walk out the kitchen with a big plate of pancakes already eating them at a speedy pace. Lizzie ran of to Kol to shout at him so Hope and Josie decided to talk to others about staying at home.

They went up to them and they all had weird looks on their face that the two girls didn't recognise but neither decided to ask what it was about and save it for later. "So Heyyyy Guys Good morning Mom and Dad" Hope said slightly nervous for their reactions.

"Morning my littlest wolf" Klaus said giving Hope a hug then Hayley came over and gave her one and both also greeting Josie. Once they both sat back Klaus stared at them and a face of realisation crossed him "What do you 2 need and I take it Lizzie is involved aswell but she is to busy chasing Kol because of bacon"

"Well we where sort of wondering" Hope stopped for a few seconds and Klaus raised his eyebrow telling her to carry on "If you know we could have a day of school so we can plan for Aurora" The corner of Klaus' mouth twitched up a bit but neither of them realised since it went down in nearly and instant.

"Well I thought it wasn't going to distract you at all do we need to take it over for you" Klaus said

"No it isn't that just"

Before she had time to carry on Klaus interrupted "Also you only just started school and you need to keep on track even if you are the smartest kids In your school and on a serious note I would love to let you skip school but Aurora would see the differences and assume you had told me and know we were onto her so if you go in and act nice to her as if she was having and of day then maybe you can get inside her head a create a plan that will get it done quickly you might not be letting me help or protect you but I'm for bloody sure I'm going to give you ideas on how to"

Next Lizzie walked in with a smug look on her face and the plate of extremely crispy bacon that had just been in Kol's hands "I always forget how great mums bacon is it really is the best" She stared at all of and nodded "I take it you told them and they said no" They nodded and she bit into a piece of bacon aggressively I guess we'll go to school and save others lives then"

Hope's POV

We all walked up stairs to go get changed into our outfits I took whatever was in eye sight since I hadn't planned what I wanted to wear yesterday. I turned out to be kinda cute so I went downstairs to wait in the kitchen since I still needed to eat some food.

I walked in and My mom and Caroline where making food together as soon as she noticed me she came over and gave me a hug "You look amazing today and breakfast?" I nodded and sat down at the island just watching the two of them have fun.

I felt two arms slither round my waist and squealed as Josie started to spin me around I gave her a lingering kiss and pulled away when there was a cough from behind us "I really do always walk in at the worst times don't I ?" Said Lizzie going to another pile of bacon on the table before she had time to take a piece Caroline swatted her hand away and glared at her.

"These are for the others in the house not for just you and Kol" Caroline said then took one for herself and went back to cooking with my mum. I turned back round and hugged Josie then looked at her outfit and admired how great she looked.

"You look drop dead gorgeous right now love" She blushed and put her head on mine and we just hugged before we had a chance to realise what was happening Lizzie was pulling us apart and starting to pose in the middle of the kitchen.

"What the hell are you doing Liz" I said shaking my head and sighing

She kept posing acting like she was being a model she turned her head and stopped for a few seconds "Aren't you going to tell me I look great in my outfit" She went back to modelling not even caring anymore.

"Yes yes you look great to now we need to leave" I walked into the living room and spotted Uncle Elijah having his morning black coffee meaning he was going to be in a giving mood. "Hey Uncle Eli could I borrow your car to go to school today I'll be really careful" He just smiled and nodded and went back to sipping his coffee and out of no where took a book from behind him out and started reading.

I went back to the kitchen and saw that Caroline and Mom had stopped cooking and there was an arrange of different foods. I took a bagel and ate it sitting next to Josie hand in hand, after 10 minutes of non stop talking over the most random things Josie suddenly shouted. "WE NEED TO LEAVE" I furrowed my brows and was confused for a few seconds before a checked my phone and saw the time.

I gave a quick hug to my mum while the girls hugged there's and vamped over to all my family members giving them a hug each aswell. Then ran out of the house dragging the girls along with me and practically throwing them into the car and racing of.

.

.

.

Hey this was part 46 hope you enjoyed I already said this at the beginning of the chapter but this was a filler one so it didn't have to much action but I hope I can put in as much as I can by the next update. Also if any of you guys are thinking Lizzie is jealous because of the way she is acting she isn't she just wants to be complemented. My next part is going to come out on Thursday. Any ideas of critiques about the part please do tell me but don't be mean about it.

Side rant: AND SPOILERS (FOR THE NEW LEGACIES EPISODE) Who loved the new legacies chapter it was absolutely amazing finally Hope chose her friends over landon and there was a Hizzie moment I like Hizzie friendship not couple but I do see why people like it.

Thankyou so much for reading and 9.3k views

Love you all

(17/10/2021 1542 words)