Becoming Closer

(a/n I'm shit at title names so I might just change them into chapter ---- also I may do spells that are actual from tvdu or just do some Latin things that mean something similar)

Josie's POV

I was lying on my bed trying to read a book but my brain was still obsessing over how I nearly told the Mikaelsons that I like Hope. O god what if they figured it out and told her. What if she rejected me and told everyone. I had to know if she knew about it or not. Most the day I was either with Dad or Lizzie not giving me time to go see if Hope was back from being out with her family.

It was about 9pm when I finally had the courage to face her. I walked to her door thinking about what to say if she knew and if she didn't why I was hear. for 5minutes I stood outside her door my mind screaming me to just knock when I finally did I heard shuffling. My heart was exploding in fear. I heard a bang. Phasmatos Siprum, Emnis Abortum, Fasila Quisa Exilum San I said quickly then held out my hands as the door flew open to see a passed out hope with a bleeding nose and a bleeding head which she had appeared to bang on her bed side table. I panicked unsure what to do.

I sat down next to her body and put Hope's head on my lap, I called my Dad. "DAD I w-wwent to see Hope and then heard a big bang then opened the door to find her passed out with her head and Nose bleeding come quick and with her family" I said in one breath terrified something was deeply wrong at the same time as tears welled in my eyes threatening to come out. "I'll be there with the Mikaelsons soon". I hung up and looked down at Hope, here gash on her head wasn't bleeding. 'Shit somethings not right'

The Mikaelsons with Freya at the front all crashed into Hope's room with my Dad at the back with an anxious look. "What the hell happened" I explained to Rebekah and everyone else what happened and that Hope wasn't healing. "When was the last time she ate ?" Davina spoke trying to make sense of why this happened. I thought for a second realising I hadn't seen her in the cafeteria in a while. My silence answered Davina's question making everyone all the more worried.

"Ok she'll be fine but as soon as she wakes up we need to get her some food to speed up with the healing" "Freya the last time this happened...come outside with me" with that Freya and Rebekah left the room.

Rebekah's POV

I remembered the last time Hope had passed out from starving was just after her parents Died and that wasn't the only thing that was happening "Freya the last time this happened...come outside with me" As I said that I pulled Freya outside and into a class room near Hope's dorm. "Freya put a silencing spell up" "silentium est aureum. Okay no-one can hear Rebekah what's happening" I was nervous to tell her but I knew I had to. "Okay so she hasn't eaten in a while and has been really distant doesn't that sound familiar" Freya looked at me confused then gasped "You don't seriously think it's happening again do you" I didn't answer "Okay I get the situation is similar but lets not jump to conclusions maybe it was just a big spell" We both knew that wasn't the case but we weren't ready to accept.

Freya took down the spell and we walked back into Hope's Room to see Hope in the same position but Josie with bright pink cheeks, that's when I realised Hope's head was on Josie's lap. "Dear brother I hope you haven't been teasing poor Josie" "What am I the only one noticing Josie has Hope's head on her lap like a coup.. Owww" I hit him before Kol could say anything else everyone but Josie laughed her embarrassed of what he was about to say.

Hope's POV

My surroundings where Dark when I first started hearing the Voices of my family. I opened my eyes to see brown ones staring back at me I could recognised those eyes anywhere they were Josie's. At first I could feel a light heat to my face then realised my head was on my crush's lap and after that I could feel the heat spread all over my face. After a minute of non-stop eye contact I caught on to the fact that people where talking not just talking but about me and Josie.