Hope I'm not stupid

TW:SUICIDAL THOUGHTS,SELFHARM

Hope's POV

I stood there anxiously not wanting to answer my Dads question. "I-I I was tir-red" He raised and eye brow in amusement obviously just trying to embarrass me. As he was about to reply with something most likely snarky a sweaty Josie walked in only wearing one of my tops that barely covered her arse. She smiled at me nearly saying something until she saw Klaus behind me making her close her mouth and gulp clearly nervous. "H-hi Klaus" She stuttered not helping our case. He rolled his eyes and walked to the fridge taking out a blood bag. "Pass me one since you made me drop mine" He threw one at me if it wasn't for my fast vamp reflexes it would have split on the floor. I opened it up turning away from Josie still not liking it when she saw me like this, no matter what she said I still felt like I was a monster when doing this. As I was about to start drinking I heard Josie from behind me. "Don't even try it Hope, turn around" Dad gave me an amused smirk and I turned around rolling my eyes at the same time and saw Josie giving me a serious expression. "I told you I don't care and no matter what your not a monster" She gave me a peck on the lips and I drank from the pack not being bothered to get a glass knowing in this house someone would make me drop it again.

Me, Dad and Josie where just there in awkward silence him most likely knowing what had happened and us ignoring the fact that he might. "How was getting head from the tribrid" Lizzie walked in clearly not noticing Klaus at first until he chocked at her comment. "Shit hi Klaus" She gave an awkward smile and changed the subject. "Soooo how's being a vamp" I raised both eyebrows not impressed at her attempt also not giving an answer. Josie pulled me out of the room and Lizzie screamed "Going for a round 2" Josie screamed back clearly forgetting my Dad was in the same room as Lizzie "More like round 15" I stared at Josie and she realised what she did covering her mouth. "Omg I'm sorry I seriously forgot all about him being there" I gave her a hug as we went up the stairs. "I could never be mad at you" We got into the room and started passionately kissing one thing lead to another and we were taking each others shirts of not realising someone was opening the door. "SHIT FUCK not something I want to see my daughter doing" I screamed at hearing my dads voice from behind us and covered me and Josie with blankets. "Hope downstairs in 10" I nervously nodded not wanting to have this talk with my dad or anyone.

Hayley's POV

I heard a bunch of screams coming from down the hall way and rushed out and so did everyone else. We saw Klaus walking out of Hope's room with a horrified look on his face. Lizzie just chuckled obviously knowing what had happened. "Klaus are you okay" Rebekah asked concern in her voice Klaus didn't answer he just stared into space. "Klaus" Freya spoke slapping him in the arm he still didn't reply. "KLAUS" I slapped him across the face knowing I was the only one there he wouldn't hurt. It snapped him out of his trance and now had an angry expression on his face. "What the hell" He shouted "You were staring into space and not replying what the hell happened" His face went blank and Lizzie burst out into laughter.

"Okay what the hell is so funny" She looked at me with a wicked smile "I think Hope's dear old dad walked in on either Hope getting railed or my twin getting railed" My face went blank and so did mostly everyone else's. "What the hell is 'railing'" Freya, Kol and Rebekah asked. I knew they were old but Jesus how had they not heard the phrase. Lizzie was about to say something before Klaus cut her of "Don't say It I don't want to be reminded" He walked downstairs still having a horrified look on his face while Freya, Kol and Rebekah still had a confused expression on there face.

Hope walked out of her room with messed up her a top that wasn't her and tracksuit bottoms that were to long for her which also weren't hers, her face was sweaty and glowing with a red tint crossing them. Rebekah stared in shock realising what railed meant and the other two realised as well. "Ohhhh" Hope walked downstairs clearly about to get a lecture from Klaus, I followed her downstairs to help her because no-one wants to have that talk with their Dad.