The arcade

Thursday

Hope's POV

Our families decided to make our last day in New Orleans busy because nearly the second I woke up I was being thrown into packing.

I woke up to see I was now in my bed meaning that someone had moved me from the movie room last night. I walked out of my door and Rebekah was already there practically throwing a suitcase at me. "Get packing now your going out at mid day" I grunted and looked at the time seeing it was only 8am, I yawned and placed the bag down and walked towards Josie and Lizzie's room.

I was across the hallway and I could here the shouting coming from the twins room of them arguing over how to pack the bags and what was theirs. I walked into the room already nearly dying of laughter "Hello love" I said to Josie sneaking my arms around her waist while Lizzie was throwing clothes in every which way. "Can you tell your girlfriend to stop being so extra about this we just need to throw stuff in the bag" I held my hands up not wanting to take sides but also bopped Josie's nose to show her I still supported her.

"Why do we have to do this so early in the morning anyway ?" Josie dragged my out not even a millisecond after I said it "shhhhhh" I shrugged in confusion "Shhhh what?" Josie closed the door and dragged me further down the hall. "We're taking Lizzie to the arcade so we can be stupid kids and also so Lizzie wont feel so lonely because we haven't been hanging as a trio recently" I sighed feeling terrible that I hadn't realised she was upset about that "I'm sorry Jo" "It's fine Hope" Josie said and gave me a peck on the nose. "Also we're going to be her wing woman and find her a relationship" I smirked "But if Liz comes back with a boyfriend or maybe girlfriend MG will be heart broken again". "I know" Josie said mischievously making me anxious and have an unsure feeling. "Now go pack we leave in 3 and a half hours" I shook my head laughing "I barely came with any clothes since I have some here and at school" Josie took my arm dragging me back into her and Lizzie's room "Then help us pack" She said pointing around the disastrous room.

After 2 hours of packing the twins bags where downstairs and my small bag was next to there's. Mom and Freya were running around the house like crazy trying to get everything together since they wouldn't be coming back to New Orleans for a while. Kol and Davina where trying to spend as much time as possible together since she needed to stay in New Orleans "I'll visit you as much as possible" Davina said to a pouting Kol then gave him a kiss "Kol stop pouting and go pack" He rolled his eyes and gave Davina another kiss and walked up stairs.

Lizzie and Josie walked down the stairs both ready to go out. Josie looked absolutely gorgeous, she had a denim blue denim skirt on with a yellow top on. "Stop staring at my sister like your a dog and she's steak" Me and Josie both looked at Lizzie with a glare then looked right back at each other the love returning to our eyes. "Okay you lot need to be going so I can go out on my date with Keelin" Said Freya from behind us. I chuckled and dragged the other two out the door.

Lizzie's POV

Neither Josie or Hope where telling me what we were going t do or where we were going. "I know I can be a bitch but please don't drag me into some ally way and murder me" Hope rolled her eyes and Josie chuckled "No Liz we are not going to kill you" Josie said. Hope reached out for Josie's hand and Josie responded intertwining theirs hands. "Can you not be all cutesy coupley when I'm right here" Josie turned to me and let go of Hope's hand making her pout "Sorry Lizzie don't worry you'll find someone" Josie said with the same grin she had when she was plotting something. Hope looked at her confused aswell meaning it would be a surprise to both of us.

Eventually we walked up to a large building opening the doors and immediately music and colours hit us. I looked around and saw a massive arcade. "OMG THANKYOU" Since me and Josie has been young we had always went to Arcades every time we went somewhere out of mystic falls even If it was only an hour or 2 away. I ran to the roller coaster booth and Josie knowingly followed behind me since it's what I always went to first. I slid into the seat and turned to see someone who wasn't my sister next to me. "MG!" The boy smiled happily and we hugged. MG was an amazing person and we have liked each other for a while but every time it was about to happen something got in the way.