The spell

(a/n: This is set a few hours after the last part also I know I'm making the location spell seem really complicated and all but I wanted to add extra)

Tuesday

Josie's POV

After hours of setting up, finding new herbs I had never heard of before in the woods and Freya teaching both me and Lizzie about how not just black and white candles affect our magic we were finally ready start.

There was a large circle of green wax and black salt around herbs. Each side had a red candle on opposing it was a purple one while herbs were scattered in between. The map of Mystic falls lay in the middle with a vile or Aurora's blood. It was so much bigger than any location spell I had ever done before but the Mikaelsons wanted to be careful since if Aurora had a witch they might be able to track their spell and maybe the witch had a blocking spell, Freya told us this location spell would be able to break through most blocking spells.

Lizzie and my Mum where worried about the black magic in the spell since of what happened with dark Josie. I told them I would be fine but even the Mikaelsons where worried so Kol gave me a medallion that would protect me from absorbing the black magic in the spell but to create it and cast it off.

While all of this was happening Hope was still asleep every so often me or one of her parents and sometimes Rebekah would come over and check to see how she was doing, I tried not to be worried about her so I could concentrate on the spell but my mind kept drifting back to what was happening to help and if this was Aurora's doing.

"Okay so everything is ready for a go you two go get Klaus and Elijah so you to can siphon them and also so we can channel them to make the spell stronger, I will wake up Hope and tell her that we're ready" Freya told me and Lizzie, Lizzie immediately went of to get the other two but I waited to talk to Freya.

"Freya I know that Hope really wants to be in on this but I don't want her to damage herself even more even though she says she's fine she's clearly not, I don't think it's a good idea to involve her in this" I said this quietly while Freya listened understandingly

"Josette I know how much you care for and I am so glad she found someone but in cases like this it is better to include her, we Mikaelsons are strong and we can get through this I love Hope so much and I don't want her tog et hurt either but leaving her out will just hurt her she is powerful and can help" I nodded understandingly and started walking upstairs. "You can wake her up if you want and if you sense something is seriously wrong before or while she is getting up I will help you stop her from doing the spell" I smiled and walked back towards Hope and Freya went upstairs.

I sat down carefully next to Hope immediately threading my fingers threw her soft hair, not wanting to startle her awake and also for the fact I loved her hair and when she was in wolf form her white fur was just as soft.

I kept doing this for a few more minutes but she didn't even so much as stir. "She must be in a deep sleep" I thought to myself. "Darling wake uuuppp" I said gently by her ear. Nothing happened I said it again but still she didn't open her eyes. "Hope" I said starting to worry. I shook her gently but she stayed motionless. My panic level was starting to rise as she still didn't wake. I began to shake her repeatedly not knowing what to do. (cant exactly check the pulse can she)

I put my hand to her head and quickly removed it realising she was burning hot and sweating. How had I not realised this I wasn't paying enough attention this is my fault.

3rd Person POV

By the time the others heard Josie freaking out and practically screaming Hope's name she was in tears shaking Hope again and again. Hayley ran over to her daughter instantly and looked to see what was wrong, Hayley noticed how hot she was and that she was almost dripping in sweat and breathing rapidly while still completely unconscious. Everyone else had now recovered from the shock and confusion and instantly ran over to the three.