Josie

(Most of this is going to be Josie's POV and maybe a bit of Alaric, Lizzie and maybe some MG also this starts just after Hope got to New Orleans rung Josie and she had to go)

Josie's POV

My dad came in my room asking to talk so I had to hang up on Hope, I did before she said goodbye so I felt bad knowing hope would be anxious. "Hey dad what did you want to talk about" I replied seeing him with a worried look on his face. "Hey so I know you probably didn't want me knowing this but I heard about you and Hope mainly from Lizzie but also some stuff around school" I looked at him shocked. Well I didn't really try to hid it well we did hug and kiss right in front of the main door "Mhm yeah sorry you heard about it from Lizzie I just didn't know what you would think" He just nodded and looked at me but I couldn't tell what was going through his head. "Okay I'm not going to say I don't support you but because of what happened with finch and I thought you said you were going to take a break for a while" I knew this was true but I've had a crush on Hope forever just every time I got into a relationship I tried to stop thinking about Hope but it never worked.

The part no-one knew is I broke up with Finch as soon as Hope broke up with Landon thinking I might have a chance not knowing I had one this whole time. "Yeah it's hard to explain but I really care about her and she cares about me" He nodded in understanding but still had an unreadable expression on his face. "Dad what is it ?" His whole body stopped moving scared he was going to upset me. "Please be careful Hope's been through a lot and might push you away to the point it hurts also she is a Mikaelson and has so many enemies and I don't want you getting hurt" I thought for a second not sure what to reply with but knowing I disagreed with my Dad "Yes she might push we away and yes she is a Mikaelson but when she tries I will stay knowing she needs someone and even if I wasn't with her, her enemies would be after me we're best friends and either way she would protect me with her life" He came and hugged me knowing this was all true.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few hours later

I already missed Hope it hadn't even been a full day and I was missing her with all my heart. I saw Lizzie at our door with a concerned expression I looked up and she pounced on me giving me a suffocating hug. "Liz....breath" "OH shit sorry" She let go and looked at me again with pity still in her eyes "Soo how you doing without seeing Hope" I couldn't lie to her she knew me all the way through, "I miss her Lizzie even when we were friends I could just go over there and we could talk for hours" She hugged me again quickly letting go and moving to her bed patting a spot next to her. I got up to her bed and lied down and she followed. "Twin hugs" We both said I rested my head in her shoulder and felt myself drift away in to sleep. It was still quite early but apparently missing someone took a tole on you.

Lizzie's POV

Josie had now fallen asleep but I knew I couldn't I was so worried about her Hope would be away for months and Josie and Hope haven't spent this much time away from each other since she moved to Mystic Falls, After she came back and forgave Hope they spent every waking hour with each other. That's when I knew they would make a great couple and wanted to get them together since.

I cold hear Josie's slow breaths meaning she was asleep I slipped out her arms and went outside heading to the kitchen to get ice cream because we always did that after twin hugs. I walked in to the kitchen and spotted MG staring at the fridge. "Hey MG" I shouted at him making him flinch 'Jesus he must be thinking hard if his vamp hearing didn't recognise me coming' "Oh hey Liz" "What's up" His face turned into a pout it was adorable. I've had a crush on MG for a while now we both like each other and no it but can't ever seem to tell each other that and talk about what we are.

"Nothing to worry about, want choc chip ice cream that's what you always get when your in her about this time" I nodded and he handed me one then walked out the kitchen, that was weird. I walked back to me and Josie's room to the unexpected.

Josie's POV

I woke up to the sound of ringing and my sister gone I looked over to the sound and it was Hope ringing I sat up and pressed the call button she sounded really scared and worried making me it in return when I told her to just tell me I was horrified the words 'I cheated' In my head "Y-y-you -wha-at-t" I finally spoke after five minutes nearly in tears. "Jo I know its hard to understand but I want to talk to you in person" She spoke sounding sincere but that didn't matter she cheated on me she cheated on me that was always a trigger now from Penelope cheating on me 2 years ago I burst out in tears letting her hear then hung up.

The room started to shake and lights started to flicker I didn't have Bi-polar like Lizzie but whenever I had strong emotions I also had strong power not being able to control it. The room started to shake just as Lizzie walked through the door with Ice cream. She looked at me and dropped it running to me in an instant. "Okay Jo listen to my voice and breath with me and feel my heart beat and until it's in sink keep listening to my breathing in out in out in out " Eventually I calmed down and so did the flickering and shaking. "Jo what the hell happened" I shook my head refusing to tell her not wanting to accept it Hope wouldn't do that she wouldn't do it if she was in the right mind but that still didn't matter she cheated on me. Lizzie was trying to keep me calm layed me down and cuddled me once more and I could feel my eyelids begging me to shut them so I did and let darkness take over me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day

Alaric's POV

I went looking for the Girls because I needed them to put a barrier around the wolf transition spaces because it's the full moon tonight. After a while I knew they must be in there rooms doing something. I walked in to see 2 sleeping girls on Lizzie's bed obviously being my daughters. They didn't do twin cuddles unless something was wrong and I got even more worried when I saw things of kilter and Glass smashed on certain parts of the floor.

Lizzie sat up and looked at me putting a finger to her lips then pulling me out the door. "So that was Josie yesterday something happened I don't know what though because I knew she was a little upset about Hope she went to sleep I got Ice cream I came back the room was shaking and the lights where flickering so I calmed her down and she went to sleep" What the hell happened this was really rare for Josie so I was even more concerned than earlier. I opened their bedroom door again to see a now stirring Josie "Jo we need to talk" I heard groaning and Josie start to sit up rubbing sleep out her eye. "Mk Dad what is it ?" "Why where you so up set" As soon as I asked pools of tears developed in her eyes clearly showing she was still upset about it.

"Dad I don't want to talk about it if its any importance I'll get Lizzie to tell you" I nodded. That's what I did a lot of these days trying to give them independence in there own choices. She hugged me and I left the room still very worried about Josie and what made her feel such strong bad emotions to cause her to do this. Lizzie looked at me while I was outside there room still open her face showed 'I got her you figure it out' I nodded and walked down the hall determined on finding out what happened.

I walked into my office and the school phone started to ring showing 'Hope Mikaelson'. Did she something to do with what happened with Josie, she never called the school phone unless it was very serious and why Josie was so upset I needed to know more about this and what the hell Hope had done to my Daughter to make her like this. I swore I would protect her maybe I was happy she had gone to New Orleans so she couldn't hurt Josie anymore. 'Stop jumping to conclusions pick up and find out why she's calling' I thought to myself.

I picked up scared as what I was about to hear. I heard sniffling and sounds of someone trying to cover up they had been crying. "Dr Saltzman I need you" It was the sound of Hope's aunt Freya.

Part 14 I think I honestly don't have a clue I'm doing another short one because it took me 3 days to finally post also did you think the end was unexpected or what. Seriously thankyou all so much every one of you who has read these are amazing and I hope you are enjoying please give me ideas in the comments also who likes when I do more things about Josie, Lizzie and Alaric's feeling because I know I do a lot about Hope so I thought I would change it up. Thank you for 105 views and honestly didn't think I would ever get to 100 views luv you bye <3

( 29/04/2021 1751 words )