Jesus Christ

TW: Sort of smut

Friday

3rd person POV

Everyone started to pile inside the Mikaelson mansion wanting to go back to sleep as soon as possible hating the fact they got woken up so early. Lizzie and Kol where the only ones fully awake now started to making a plan to make sure no-one went back to bed.

Josie and Hope were practically glued together making sure to at least be holding hands whilst they helped the others get everything out the car. "Dr Saltzman could you pass me my bag from the back seat" Hope said making Ric give her a smile while throwing it at her. She thanked him and walked into the house Josie still connected to her. Hope decided to not go back to bed even if she was tired and watch a movie instead. "Josie I'm still tired but if we go back to bed now we wont go to sleep later so can we just watch Netflix instead" Hope said getting Josie's attention she gave her a kiss on the lips and nodded smiling from ear to ear.

Hope pulled Josie upstairs and went to her room. They both jumped onto her queen size bed and cuddled into each other immediately. Hope tried to get up so she could fins the remote but Josie just pulled her back down "Jo I need to get the remote" Hope said but instead Josie pouted and shook her head nuzzling into Hope's neck. "Please we can watch anything you want" She sighed and flicked her hand making the remote appear in her hand making Hope chuckle "Well that works as well"

Hope's POV

After and hour of watching Tv well I wasn't really watching it I was just staring at Josie in adoration and thinking of how beautiful she is Josie looked to the side locking eyes with me and raised her eyebrow "Stop staring" Josie mocked "I'm admiring not staring you make me sound like a stalker" Josie rolled her eyes and leant closer bringing her lips to mine. I replied by pushing my lips deeper into hers wanting to feel as close as I could. I rolled over straddling her whilst her hands ran through my hair.

The kiss was no longer loving and gentle it was now passionate and full of lust. My hand went to the hem of her shirt showing what I meant. Our lips disconnected for a few seconds to take her top of and immediately they were connected again. My hands where around her waist sliding them up and down making Josie moan wanting more contact. She brought her hands down from my hair and started to unbutton the shirt I was wearing. Eventually she slipped it of revealing my black and purple lace bra. I felt Josie smirk at this but continued to kiss me.

She undid the button on my jeans and started to try and slip them of I gave her help so now I was only in my bra and pants. She looked at me up and down and took of her denim skirt making the rolls reversed at me now smirking at her.

I pushed her against a wall using my vamp speed and started to kiss down her jaw line making her moan causing me to flash my wolf eyes at the sound. I put my hands around her back and unclips her bra making it drop to the floor. I kissed down her collar bone then pushed her to the bed whilst she unclipped my bra. I next kissed her cleavage not giving her the satisfaction she wanted making her make a whining sound. I latched my mouth onto one her booth as I caressed the other making her moan.

After a while I switched boobs and did the same thing to the other. I felt her hands in my hair and before I had time to protest my back was against the bed and she was kissing my jaw line. My eyes lit up in lust and I wasn't able to switch them back. She slowly kissed down my neck then to my collar bone then my cleavage and finally to my boobs. I moaned in delight of the feeling my eyes rolling backwards as she carried on.

I felt Josie start to kiss down my stomach to my pants line and kissed all along it then down to my thighs making my core ache for her touch. I moaned and partly whined wanting her to touch me already but suddenly I heard a high pitched scream and a deep "JESUS CHRIST"