26 📞 enchantingly beautiful

Bold - Jungwon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

Jungwon smiled at the sight of Y/N, yes, she looks pretty perfect but still felt guilty and his conscience was eating him up. He had managed to pull her into his problematic world of being an idol this weekend.

And now he had bought her a light blue dress from Celine and a pair of Loubutin for this evening's interview in Vlive.

She wasn't happy in the way he suggested he'll buy her another if she acted the way the director would ask her. While he knew Y/N love some exposure to be notice in the world of theater artists, this is not the way she expected it to be.

But it's already here and she looked spectacular, she looked beautiful.

She looked so beautiful he could barely contain himself in trying to be casual around her.

Ms. Soo ( the chatty staff who will be doing the interview ), suggested her make up artists to put a make up on Y/N's face and the hairstylists was now onto the girl's hair.

Jungwon couldn't but stare at her as the girl looks back at him through their reflection in the lighted up mirror. Her face was contoured, making her cheekbones pop out and all in all, her make up was pretty much to look natural.

He thought she looked equally beautiful without it, and yet her whole appearance tonight made her a bit of what she dreams to be.

She looks like a Princess. A Disney Princess in the making.

He walked up to her once the make up artists had done their job and then he offered his hand, "Ready for this, Princess?"

Still sitting up in front of the mirror, Y/N replied with a shrug, staring at her reflection with big wide eyes, "They did as I asked them to make the make up as light as possible, but wow, I really feel like a Disney Princess, like Cinderella at the night of the ball"

Jungwon smiled, taking in her beauty, "And you'll be expecting at midnight for every magical thing in your face to fade away?"

Y/N continued to gloat at herself, smiling, "I've always wanted to be a Disney Princess, you know that", then she stood up, spinning around a bit to appreciate the dress some more, "I felt like Princess Giselle from Enchanted.. Banished by an evil queen into a modern city of Seoul"

"I do know that movie", then Jungwon added lowly, while not looking at her, "You look beautiful. Crazy girl but real beautiful"

Y/N didn't know what to say as she stared up at him. Jungwon complimenting her was something she never expected. And now that he was doing so, she was speechless like that song from Aladdin. Why wasn't she saying anything?

"Hey you two, you're going to sit now in front of the camera. Be quick!", Jay had interrupted whatever moment they were having and shooed them towards the studio entrance.

When he had left the two again to join the members near the staff of the staging production, Jungwon could see Y/N's discomfort because he said, "Hey, you'll do okay. This is your first time, right?"

He smiled soothingly before frowning, "Isn't Princess Giselle was supposed to be more open to certain worlds? Pretty naive but she still made it out in the end of the movie?"

Y/N nodded, waved her hand as if saying she'll be following his words of reasurrance.

But before they even sat in the studio, appearing so casual together, Jungwon had only one thing in his mind.

Y/N was really enchantingly beautiful, more than Princess Giselle could ever be.

● ● ☏ ● ●

q & a : who didn't know that movie enchanted where amy adams played princess giselle?

and idina menzel played nancy tremaine there. i also loved that movie as a kid and all the dresses giselle had sewn there was beautiful. truly beautiful than belle's gown in beauty and the beast. in my opinion.

fun fact - the one giselle talked to in the reception in robert's office where she gulped that fish, the woman receptionist was actually the voice actress of ariel in little mermaid.