114. Special Ability

After defeating Enel, Buggy doesn't leave the location. He wants to wait for Enel to wake up because he has a plan for Enel. The lightning man is still not as bad as when he has a God Complex, so Buggy decides to recruit him.

Enel himself has high potential and so is his devil fruit. The only problem is his personality in the series. But the current him isn't that bad yet and Buggy is sure that it will change if he joins the Clowns.

While waiting for Enel to wake up, Buggy checks the change in his body. The lightning currents that he took previously have done something in his body. It's triggering something that Buggy can't activate by himself.

Buggy closes his eyes and tries to feel the sensation that he felt before. Suddenly, his body starts to split at the cellular level. It starts from his fingers and keeps going on his arms.

This is something that he has always done in his free time to improve his devil fruit mastery. But he still has his limit, he can only split his arms into the cellular level. But now, he can start to split the other parts too.

Buggy keeps splitting his cells into the cellular level. He focuses to feel every cell in his body with the help of his Observation Haki. Then after 5 minutes, Buggy's whole body has split into cellular levels completely.

Now, on Buggy's spot, there are a lot of flying particles like dust. All of those are Buggy's cells that have been separated from each other. This is Buggy's first target of his splitting level that he has set since 3 years ago.

"HAHA, FINALLY!" shouts Buggy excitedly.

Buggy starts to move his cells around and tries to control them. He can feel and control every cell that flies around.

"Haha, I feel like turning into Nano Machines now. Well, maybe more like Micro Machines because Nano Machines are smaller than cells. Wait! This is the time to try that," says Buggy excitedly.

There's something that Buggy always wants to try after he reaches this level. Buggy gathers his cells again and reforms his body. But he does something strange and now his right hand is shaped like a spike.

"Damn, it works!" says Buggy with glee.

Because he can split and control his cells freely, Buggy can also shape them freely. He has become like the Nano Robots from the movies that can change their shape freely. This will give him a lot of options for many situations.

Buggy laughs maniacally and starts to experiment on his new power. He splits all his cells and reforms them back many times to get used to it first. His splitting and reforming time reduced as he start to get used to it.

Then he starts to shape his cells into many things. He transforms his body parts as he wants, including transforming his face into someone else. Also, he tries to transform his body into animals, but he failed as he doesn't have the necessary parts like fur.

"Hehe, if I think of my cells as Nano Robots, then I can do many things for fun. But the main benefit for me is the logia-like ability," says Buggy.

The logia-like ability that Buggy means is his ability to split into the cellular level. Now his body is like Sand Logia, Ash Logia, or other particle types logia. But he still won't have the logia ability to produce their elements.

The Chop Chop Fruit is not a special paramecia, but Buggy has turned it into one with this. He still hasn't awakened it yet, so he still has a long way to go. This achievement should take him closer to awakening.

Buggy keeps playing with his new ability to get used to it. He plays around with it while waiting for Enel to wake up. He thought it will not get so long, but Enel finally wakes up after an hour.