148. Surprising Kizaru

Everyone's battle has been finished, except for Buggy's battle with Kizaru. Their fight is the one that caused the most destruction to their surrounding. They have a lot more power than anyone else in their groups.

But their battle seems to have finished already now. Kizaru has stabbed Buggy in the heart with his light sword. It is imbued with haki and blood comes out of the spot where Buggy gets stabbed. So he is sure that Buggy is dead now.

Buggy's condition is also very bad, so it makes him even more sure. Buggy has many injuries in his body, very contrast with Kizaru who only has a few. The lightman has inflicted more damage on Buggy as he is still too fast for Buggy.

Kizaru dispels his light sword after lifting Buggy's body. It makes Buggy falls on the ground and lay there weakly. Then Kizaru puts his hand in his pocket to take a denden mushi.

He is just about to call someone with it when a flying slash suddenly appears from below and cuts the denden mushi in half. The slash also cut his right hand and caused a deep wound. It really surprises Kizaru and he looks down at Buggy who grins while lying on the ground.

"Too bad it doesn't cut your hand fully and just created a wound. But it is deep, so you won't be able to use your hand like before," says Buggy as he gets up.

"You are still alive?" asks Kizaru in a real surprised tone.

"Of course, I never said I'm dead, right? You assumed it yourself," says Buggy as if a dead man can talk and says that he is dead.

"But I'm sure I've stabbed your heart," says Kizaru while holding his injured right hand.

"Maybe you need to make sure once more," says Buggy while grinning.

Kizaru moves again to slash at Buggy with the light sword in his left hand. But Buggy blocks it with his swords and kicks Kizaru on the chest. The kick flings Kizaru away and the lightman crashes onto a cliff.

"You lose your concentration," says Buggy as he rushes at Kizaru again.

They start to fight at close range like what they did before. But now Buggy is the one who pushes Kizaru, unlike before. The lightman is still very confused and shocked by what happened before, so he can't concentrate now.

Furthermore, his right hand has a big wound and can't be used now. So he can only use his left hand to hold the light sword. It's not that he can't use his left hand, but it's far worse than when he used his right hand.

Buggy inflicts more damages on Kizaru as time goes. That surprised attack has changed the battle's flow greatly. Now it looks like Kizaru will lose to Buggy anytime.

"Hehe, now we have equal injuries," says Buggy while looking at Kizaru's bloody appearance.

Kizaru clicks his tongue and wipes the blood on his mouth. Buggy rushes again, but Kizaru escaped after transforming into the light. He gets on a safe distance before ripping his coat and using it as a bandage to cover the wound on his hand.

"Sigh, you've got me good. Now it will get a lot harder for me to fight you with my condition," says Kizaru.

"Damn, you've returned to your sense, huh? It's better to stay like before, you know," says Buggy.

"As if. But well, now that I can think clearly, I can finally guess why you were fine even after being stabbed like that. You don't have a heart, at least not in your body," says Kizaru.

Buggy just grins and doesn't say anything which just confirms Kizaru's guess. Just like what Kizaru guessed, Buggy doesn't have his heart in his body now. It is saved in a special safe in his room and no one knows it, even his crew.