100. Buggy vs Strawberry

Ruff is looking at Angelo who is looking at the battle between the Clown Pirates and Marine from a rooftop. Ruff makes a plan to capture Angelo and he also has another intention. He wants to test his weapons on Angelo.

"Hehe, I never have the chance to test it on people before. Captain said he is quite strong, so he will be a good test subject," says Ruff with a crooked smile.

Ruff opens his bag and thinks of a weapon that he wants to test first. He finally decides on a weapon and takes a black ball. He loads it in a hand cannon and aims at Angelo.

"This will be fun," says Ruff happily.

Ruff pulls the trigger and the cannon shoots the black ball. No sound is produced when he shoots it. The ball flies toward Angelo at a rather high speed and hits his back.

*PLOP*

The black ball doesn't create a big explosion like a bomb. But it transforms into black wires that wrap Angelo's body and lock his arms & legs. It surprises Angelo and makes him fall to the ground.

"OUCH! FUCK, WHAT IS THIS THING?" says Angelo after he fell.

Of course, it makes Ruff excited because that black ball is still a prototype. He compacts the wires into a ball. So the wires will wrap the target when the ball opens.

He is excited, but Ruff doesn't immediately go to Angelo. Buggy said that Angelo is quite tricky, so Ruff wants to make sure that it is really safe before approaching Angelo. That guy might be able to release himself from the wires.

"If he's as tricky as what Captain said, then he should be able to release himself," says Ruff while peeking from an alley.

His hunch is right because Angelo can release himself from the wires with some effort. After seeing Angelo escape from the wires, Ruff runs away from his spot to find another hiding place.

Ruff's decision is right because Angelo starts to look for the one who attacked him. He looks around to find the culprit, but he doesn't see anyone suspicious. But he sees many people looking at him and making him uneasy.

Angelo tries to find the culprit, but Ruff has gone from there. Suddenly, another black ball hit Angelo's back again. But now, the ball explode and let out a lot of black sticky liquid.

"WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT IS THIS? WHO'VE DONE THIS? COME OUT!" says Angelo angrily.

Angelo tries to remove the sticky liquid that has started to get harder. Ruff just laughs silently from his hiding spot and doesn't show up. It is more exciting this way.

"Captain, everyone, leave this to me. I promise I will test all my prototypes on him- Wait! I mean I will capture him," says Ruff while holding his laugh.

While Ruff testing his weapons, the Clowns are fighting the Marine. They are having the upper hand now and they're stronger than the Marines. All crew members can overwhelm their opponents, even Manba & Jude who fight with a lot of enemies.

The only exciting battle in there is Buggy's fight with Strawberry. At least both of them has similar power level. But the crew members' power levels are a lot higher than the Marine soldiers & officers under Strawberry.

Buggy and Strawberry exchange some basic techniques and no one gets the upper hand. Their basic swordsmanship's level is similar and no one is better.

"It seems I need to improve my basic swordsmanship after this," says Buggy while clashing with Strawberry.

"Don't worry, you won't need to do it because you will live in Impel Down," says Strawberry.

"It's fine, I already have my ship as my home," says Buggy.