164. Waiting The Ship

Their new ship is being built right now and the Clowns need to wait for a month until it is finished. Buggy has ordered all his crew to stay vigilance in case the Marine comes to Water 7. This island is close to World Government's 3 Major Strongholds, after all.

They also keep training and now Buggy is training with Brook. Both of them are swordsmen and Buggy is very happy with that. He finally has a swordsman partner for training and sparring in swordsmanship.

Brook's current swordsmanship is good, but it's just for Paradise standard. So Buggy will train his swordsmanship while he also needs to train his devil fruit ability. Buggy has told Brook about Haki, but forbid him from training it now because he needs to focus more on his devil fruit and swordsmanship.

'If he can use his soul power, then he won't even need haki to touch a devil fruit user's real body. He can just touch their soul directly with his power. He can even cut people's souls and kill them instantly. His devil fruit is actually very scary,' thinks Buggy.

Buggy also tells Brook to play music in the town where many people will listen to his play. The skeleton agrees to it and he enjoys playing with many audiences. He has always played alone for decades, so this is very refreshing for him.

By playing music in town with many audiences, Buggy hope Brook can find his devil fruit's real power soon. The only one who can find it is the user himself, not other people. So Buggy can only give some clues to help Brook.

And talking about devil fruit, Buggy also has just found out that Magnus is a devil fruit user too. It's not any devil fruit too, but a Mythical Zoan. He ate Human Human Fruit, model: Asura.

When he uses his devil fruit power, Magnus gets even bigger than he already has, almost 1.5 times bigger. He grows 2 more heads and 4 more arms in total. All his heads are working, so he can look 360 degrees in this mode.

The hybrid form is quite unique though because he just grow 1 additional head behind the original one and 2 additional arms. His body also stays the same size and doesn't grow bigger like the full transformation.

Buggy doesn't need to teach Magnus anything because he comes from Elbaf. It's a warrior country where they've learned about battle since they were kids. Magnus also knows about Haki, so Buggy doesn't need to teach it again.

Now, Magnus has become their favorite sparring partner. Well, the ones who can spar with him are just Buggy & Cricket who have sufficient strength to face a Giant like Magnus. Palu has the capability too, but he is busy with his job to build the ship, so he can't spar.

Enel has tried to fight Magnus, but his lightning couldn't even sting the giant yet. So Buggy told him to stop and focus on training his devil fruit power first. He also has a job to help Ruff who is researching his lightning power now.

Meanwhile, Manba is working in a hospital now to hone his skills. He gets accepted easily with his skill even though he is a pirate. Buggy allows him to do it because he doesn't want Manba's medical skills to rust, and the fat guy also wants to try working in a hospital like a real doctor.

Mantis is still doing her usual job to cook. She cooks for the crew plus Tom's Workers guys now. The Tom's Workers guys really like her cooking that keeps getting better after they left an island because she kept learning new things on those islands.

Deon is still working on his main task, gathering information. It's quite easy to find information in Water 7 because this is a big town and close to many important locations. He can get almost every information that they need in here.

Meanwhile, Jude thinks she won't be as busy as her crewmates, but she is wrong. Buggy has bought her the log pose for New World that has 3 needles. She needs to learn it and also learn more about navigation.

Buggy orders her to find the knowledge in the blackmarket where everything is available. So she asks for Deon's help and both of them often go to the blackmarket together. That way, they can hone their skill for their main job desks together.

Palu keeps working on the ship with Tom's Workers while taking his time to train every once in a while. His skills have raise significantly since he worked together with Tom. The old Fishman always praises him as a very gifted shipwright too because he can learn things very fast.

Ruff also keeps working on the new ship's technologies. He mostly works alone, but sometimes Franky joins him, especially when he works on weapons. Ruff doesn't mind it because Franky always helps him build the machines.

As for Cricket, his job is to watch over the crew alongside Buggy. In the end, he is just one person, so he needs Cricket's help to watch over the crew. They need to keep the crew in tabs and solve any arising problem.

Day after day, they keep doing all those things while resting and doing other things sometimes. They are quite surprised and feel strange that the Marine doesn't come so far. But then they find out that it's because Tom has a deal with World Government.

They won't come to Water 7 because it will disturb his Sea Train project. Well, they actually send their men here, but they don't do anything and just watch. The Clowns are happy with that because their ship can be built without any disturbance.

Then finally, the ship is 80% done and will only need a week more to finish. Everyone is happy because everything went well so far. But then a strange thing happens, Buggy doesn't want to leave Little Hunter at all.

Since he knows that the new ship will finish in a week, Buggy stays on Little Hunter and doesn't take even one step out of it. He only has one week left to be with her, so he doesn't want to leave his old partner.

Buggy still trains and does his normal activities, but he does those on Little Hunter. Nothing can make him take a step out of it and his crew also never try to make him do it. They all know how big Buggy's love for this ship is, so they just let him be.

Then with 3 days remaining, the Clowns are surprised to see that Buggy has disappeared with Little Hunter in the morning. They don't know where he has gone with the ship and they can't contact him at all.

"Damn, where does he go?" asks Mantis angrily.

"Let him be, this is a difficult time for him. He just needs time, so don't worry," says Cricket.

Buggy is currently sailing alone with Little Hunter on the sea around Water 7. He didn't tell his crew at all about this and left the island last night when they all slept. He just wants to enjoy being together with Little Hunter for the last time.

"There's only you and me now, just like the old time. It's been 3 years since I got you from those pirates. We've gone through a lot of things together since then. But we won't be able to do it again. You and I know that this time will come. You have reached your limit and I need to let you rest."

"In every meeting, there will always be a parting, and this will be our parting moment. But before that happen, let's enjoy our last voyage together, old pal. And the best way to do that is by doing what we always do together in the past, right?" asks Buggy while grinning as he chases a pirate ship.
______________________________________________________________
You can read up to 35+ chapters ahead of this fanfic novel & the other one on my Pa_treon page if you are interested.

Clicking that power stone/like also seem to be a good choice, hehe.

I've uploaded:
1. Chapter 188 of Fairy Tail: Sun Eater
2. Chapter 199 of Transcended as Lord Buggy

https://www.pa_treon.com/CaptMermain
(the web didn't use _underscore_, it's to avoid censorship)