149. Dream

"Hey, B, wake up!" says Bellemere.

"Huh? B-Belle? Is that you? Where is this?" asks Buggy confusedly while rubbing his eyes to make sure that his eyes are fine.

"Of course, it's me. Who else? This is my house in Cocoyasi Village," says Bellemere.

"Cocoyasi? Shouldn't I in Grandline and just have a fight with Kizaru? Where're the others?" asks Buggy confusedly.

"What are you talking about? You've lived here for a few weeks, you know. And what do you mean by the others? Everyone lives in this village too now. Wait! Don't tell me you have another woman. Are you cheating on me?" asks Bellemere angrily while shaking Buggy's collar.

"N-No way, I wouldn't dare. How can you suddenly come to that conclusion? You're the only woman that I love," says Buggy while hugging Bellemere.

"Hmph, I don't believe it. Alright, I've decided, I will watch over you myself, so I will leave the Marine and join your crew," says Bellemere.

"Really?! Hahaha, that's good, leave that bad organization! Hahaha, now I can do what Cricket always does on the ship," says Buggy happily.

"What is it that he does?" asks Bellemere confusedly.

"This," says Buggy as he puts his lips on Bellemere's lips.

Meanwhile, in a room on Little Hunter, the Clowns are stunned by what they see.

"Hey, should we wake him up?" asks Palu.

The others look at each other and don't know what to answer, except Cricket.

"Do you want him to kill you?" asks Cricket back.

They all shake their head immediately.

"Then let's just act as if nothing happens here. Remember, nothing happens in this room, erase your memory. Ask for Enel's help if you can't do it yourself," says Cricket.

They all nod and look at what happened again before leaving the room together. What they see is Buggy, who is full of bandages, sleeping on a bed and kissing a pillow intensely. He was also sleeptalking as if he is talked with his girlfriend before.

Everything that happened before is just Buggy's dream, not the real thing. He dreams about meeting Bellemere after more than a year. Too bad that he shows what he's dreaming about in the real-life and his crew see it all.

He will be very embarrassed if he knows what happened. His crew knows that and knows that he will kill them because of that. So they choose to keep silent and forget what happened to save their lives.

The Clowns have left the island where they fought with Kizaru's unit. They shouldn't be able to leave that fast because their log pose hasn't been set. But Deon has found a log pose in the Marine ship and it has been set to the next island. The Marine unit must've stayed there for a few days.

He also stole some Eternal Poses that the ship has and left no navigational tool there. He even took every Denden Mushi on the battleship and threw them away. So now the Marine Unit can't leave the island until Marine HQ realize that something is wrong and sends help.

"You're very evil, Deon. It might take a few days before their HQ realizes that something is wrong," says Manba.

"What do you mean by that? We are pirates, so we are evil. Besides, I did that for our safety. If they can call their HQ, then another unit will be sent to us on the next island," says Deon.

"Oh, you're right. Hehe, you're very smart and evil," says Manba.

"Why'd you keep saying that I'm evil?" asks Deon with a sweatdrop.