155. Magnus

Buggy's clash with the Giant creates a big shockwave that pushed their ships & the Giant's raft back. Both of them also get pushed by their attacks. Buggy lands on Little Hunter and grins at the Giant, "You're strong, Giant."

The Giant has a shocked expression before he grins too, "You too, little human."

Both of them want to clash again but then a hand grabs Buggy's left ear and pulled it, it's Mantis's hand.

"OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! What are you doing?" asks Buggy with a pained tone as his ears get pulled by Mantis.

"It's me who should ask you. What are you doing? We are not enemies, so why should you fight him. And you, Giant, why did you attack your savior if you are grateful to us?" asks Mantis.

"We-Well, I-," says the Giant nervously while hiding his hands behind him.

"I don't want to hear any excuse. Now sit down and calm down or you won't eat anything after this," says Mantis strictly.

"Yes!" says Buggy & the Giant quickly as they sit on their knees.

"Giant, we don't need anything from you, so just accept it, and Captain, don't get too emotional. Let's just talk normally like normal people. That's if you want to eat again," says Mantis.

Buggy & the Giant nods frantically and calm down. The Clowns sigh seeing this and are also glad that nothing goes out of control. Mantis is the only one who can keep Buggy from going overboard.

In fact, she is also the only one who can keep everyone in the crew from going overboard. She is like the crew's mother that has an ultimate weapon, food. By controlling their stomaches, she can control the whole crew's behavior.

"Hey, Giant, we haven't heard your name. Ah, I'm Buggy by the way, and they're my crew. Cricket, Palu, Mantis, Jude, Enel, Deon, Manba, and Ruff. We are Clown Pirates, nice to meet you," says Buggy while introducing his crew.

The Giant nods while looking at the introduction, "HAHA, nice to meet you too. My name is Magnus, 105 y.o, male, single. I come from Elbaf, my hobby is singing, I like drinking, I hate bees, I-"

"STOP! STOP! STOP! No need to say everything. Just say your name. Age & origin are fine, but no need for detail," says Buggy before Magnus said everything about him.

"Is that so?" asks Magnus.

Everyone nods and it makes Magnus laugh in embarrassment, "HAHAHAHA!"

His laugh is so boisterous that the Clowns need to cover their ears. Luckily he doesn't laugh for too long or their ears will bleed.

"Damn dude, you are very loud. Is it because you have bigger lungs, throat, & mouth?" asks Palu.

"Well, I have a loud voice even among Giants. So it should be very loud for humans like you," says Magnus.

"We're lucky to talk in open space then or we will turn deaf if we talk in a closed space," says Palu jokingly.

"I'm almost deaf, you know," says Enel as blood really comes out of his left ear.

Enel's hearing is too sensitive because of his devil fruit. He hasn't been able to control its effect to a high degree where he won't get troubled by loud voices. Magnus scratches his head and apologizes while Manba checks on Enel.

"What happened to you that you became like that, Magnus?" asks Cricket.

"Well, it's a long story. But to make it short, I lost, I can't navigate, HAHAha- *cough* sorry," says Magnus.

"You can't navigate but you sail alone?" asks Jude while frowning.

"Well, I have something to do, so I need to sail. I thought that following the Pose is enough, but I'm wrong. The weather is a very big problem since I started sailing," says Magnus.