112. Enel

As he walks around the town on Birka, Buggy ponders about something. His body is still normal even though he is at 10 km above sea level. The altitude change should affect his body, especially his breath.

'The others also didn't have any difficulties like the Straw Hats & Roger Pirates. Is it because we go up slowly unlike them? Maybe that's the case because we have time to adapt while they don't,' ponders Buggy.

The Clowns go up slowly using the Hot-Air Balloon, so they have time to adapt to the air pressure change. While the Straw Hats & Roger Pirates move up too fast because of the Knock-Up Stream.

Well, it's a good thing for the Clowns because they don't need to adapt again. They'll be able to move normally now and don't need to worry if there's a trouble that forces them to fight.

While walking around, Buggy realizes that the people here are looking at him secretly. It's a normal look that he'll get as a visitor or someone from a different race. But it's also a wary look and they are putting their guard up.

'Hmm, these guys are trained as warriors, so they are always vigilant. But isn't this too much?' thinks Buggy while trying to act normally.

Buggy ignores the watching eyes and focuses on his exploration. These guys are not that strong, so he doesn't need to worry about them. The number isn't a problem too for the current him, so there's no need to worry.

In his exploration, Buggy finally finds what he always wants to see, Dials. These things are very useful and he won't get them outside of Sky Islands. It's also not clear whether Dials are available on every Sky Island or not. But at least Birka has them, so he needs to get as much as possible.

"Ruff will like them and he'll be able to use them for many things. I've already had some ideas too that I want him to make," says Buggy while checking some Dials.

There are many types of Dials here with many sizes. But the shops that sold them are very few and their prices are rather high. Maybe it's because he is a tourist, so the prices are higher.

But he has a solution for that problem, the soil. By using the soil, Buggy is sure he can get every Dial in Birka. Maybe that's an exaggeration, but at least he'll be able to get a lot of them.

Buggy leaves the shop after looking at the dials there. He doesn't buy anything and just checks them. There's no need to rush it as he has just arrived here.

While walking around, Buggy also tried many specialty foods, clothes, tools, etc. A new place always has new things that make him curious. This is also why he wanted to explore the world because it's always interesting to learn new things.

'Hmm? Isn't that?' thinks Buggy when he sees something that piqued his interest.

He looks at someone around his age that has a round ring with some drums on his back instead of wings.

'That must be Enel. There's no one here with drums on their back except him,' thinks Buggy while grinning.

Enel looks different from what Buggy remembers. He wears a shirt to cover his upper body, his ears aren't long, his hair is short, and he looks bored. Well, he is still young now, so he must be different than the older him.

Surprisingly, the Sky People are looking at Enel with a disgusted look and tend to get away from him. Buggy knows that it's because of the drum on his back instead of wings. Discrimination is everywhere, even on Sky Island.

'Maybe this is why he doesn't have any love for his homeland and destroy it later. Hmm, so he has such a past, huh? But it's still won't justify what he did in the series. Still, it might be my chance,' thinks Buggy.