64. Hasshoken

The main mast suddenly breaks and falls to the sea. It surprises everyone, so they all stop their battle and look at the broken mast.

Buggy looks at the broken part and sees ash surrounding it. Buggy smile because he knows that Jude is the one who caused it. She broke the mast slowly while defending herself from the exploding projectiles.

The main mast break and fall to the sea. Lin the sniper can jump to the ship and save herself. She runs on the fallen mast and Jude wants to catch her with her ash. But Lin throws a smoke bomb to hide and then disappears.

"That is not a devil fruit ability. She is trained in stealth," says Buggy.

Buggy can sense that Lin doesn't disappear instantly. She regulates her breath while run away to hide. Then her presence fade slowly. But now when Buggy knows about it, he still can sense her.

"Jude, I know where she is. Do you want me to help you?" asks Buggy.

"No, I will take care of this myself. Captain just need to focus on him," says Jude.

Buggy nod and focus on Ley again. Ley put his hands on the floor and crouch a little. Then he covers his head with haki and jumps Buggy headfirst at Buggy.

"Buto (Military Head)!" Ley says his technique's name.

Ley sends a headbutt at Buggy and Buggy gets ready to take it. Buggy gets into a stance and covers his right hand with haki. Then Buggy punch Ley's head and their clash create a booming sound.

They get into a stalemate, but then Buggy got pushed and fling back. He crashes into the railing and almost breaks it. Buggy then jumps to the left to evade Ley's headbutt.

Ley breaks the railing and rushes to headbutt Buggy again. Buggy evades again because Ley's headbutt is stronger than he thought. Ley uses his legs & hands to add more power to his headbutt.

"What's wrong? Aren't you going to take my attacks head-on again?" asks Ley with a mocking tone.

"I should be the one who asks what's wrong with you? A tiger shouldn't be headbutting like a bull," says Buggy.

"What's wrong with that? Headbutt is one of the Hasshoken martial art techniques. My uncle got famous for his headbutt. Of course, before his head got pummeled by Garp," says Ley while still chasing Buggy.

"For someone who wants to take the Don position from your uncle, you sure are looking up to him."

"I always look up to him, but this is a new era. So Happo Navy needs to change too," says Ley.

"Heh, good thinking. Then, show me whether you can be a big figure in this era or not," says Buggy.

Buggy takes a distance and gets into a lower stance. He covers both his hands with haki until his shoulder and gets ready to fight Ley. Then Buggy cock both his hands back and open his palms.

Ley grins and rushes at Buggy with his headbutt again. Buggy slide his right foot back and thrust both his hands forward. He places the right hand on top, while the left hand below with the palm open.

"Counter Wave!" Buggy says his technique's name.

Buggy thrust his hands forward and detach them. The hands fly at fast speed toward Ley's headbutt. Then Buggy's hands clash with Ley's headbutt.

A booming sound created from their clash and vibration ripples also created. But these vibration ripples are strange because they're wavy, not just a perfect circle like how it should be.

After a moment of stalemate, Ley gets fling back and crashes to the floor. Ley widens his eyes and then looks at Buggy who grins widely.

"You- You can use Hasshoken already?" asks Ley with wide eyes.