136. Victories

The war between Clown & Iron Shovel Pirates still going on. Cricket, Palu, and Mantis have shown why they are worth their high bounties. No, even their bounties aren't enough to describe their strength.

Palu and Mantis should have higher bounties with their current strength. They should have more than 100 million now if the Marine really knows their strengths. But it's just a matter of time for them to get such bounties.

The three of them are pushing their opponents back since they started to go all out. They can use all their cards freely now and exert 100% of their power. It's like they finally release the cuff that they put on themselves.

Nando, Muto, and Tong are having a hard time processing what happened there. The Clowns' sudden change is too unbelievable for them. Furthermore, the 3 Clowns' armament ability is too shocking for the executives.

Muto is the most surprised man among the executives. His battle with Palu was difficult enough even when Palu didn't use armament. Now when Palu starts using armament, their battle has started to change direction.

Palu is dominating the battle slowly with his heavy attacks. His attacks are making Muto's hands sore after blocking them with a sword. So Muto realized that lashing weapons with Palu is a very stupid idea.

That's why Muto will prioritize evading Palu's attacks rather than blocking them. But Palu has gotten faster since they started to fight. It makes the battle getting more difficult for Muto and he gets more hits & damages.

Palu isn't getting faster because he suddenly gets stronger physically. It is because his weapon handling has gotten better as he fights. His sense has become sharper since he learned Mantra.

Because of his Mantra, Palu can read his enemy's movements even though Muto can also read his move with observation haki. But Palu doesn't just read his enemy's attacks, he learned them.

He used his Mantra to help him learn his enemy's movements. With Mantra, he can see those movements in detail. He will take the ones that he can use to improve his skills. Even though Muto uses a sword, but Palu still can copy some moves using his Warhammer.

Palu and Muto hit each other many times. But Palu can block Muto's sword using armament and only get a little damage. Muto also can block Palu's attacks, but his armament isn't tough enough to block them fully, so he still gets quite big damages.

They keep clashing until finally, Palu's Warhammer's head crack. But Muto's sword is destroyed into pieces in that clash. Without a sword, he is losing most of his power, so he can't do anything as Palu's Warhammer hits his body very hard.

Muto flies very fast to the ship's railing and crashes onto it. The railing gets destroyed and he keeps flying toward the sea. He falls unconscious as he falls into the sea too.

On Mantis's side, a one-sided battle also happens there. Mantis is dominating the battle even before they started using armament. Now, the situation doesn't change and she still dominating the battle against Tong.

Mantis moves in unusual patterns because of her dance-like moves. Tong has a hard time facing those movements. He can't predict Mantis's moves even with his Observation Haki.

'Damn, isn't she tired moving around like that since the beginning?' ponders Tong.

What Tong doesn't know is that Mantis has high stamina. Even Cricket can't handle her sometimes when both of them did their couple things. She still can move like this for another hour if she wanted.

Mantis keeps attacking Tong and pushing back the bald monk. She attacks from every angle and doesn't rest at all. It makes Tong lose his ground fast and Mantis immediately uses a big attack.