48. Toroa

The Clown Pirates arrive on Toroa in 2 days after they defeat the Chest Hair Pirates. They dock their ship on the hidden coast like usual and go to the town. Cricket is the one who guards the ship now, while the others leave.

Mantis & Jude go together to explore the town, while Buggy goes to the blackmarket like usual. The fastest way to find Robin is by buying information on the blackmarket. The information that he wants to buy is rather important, so he can't buy it through a normal informant.

Buggy enters a bar that has some signs to be a broker's place. Buggy orders a drink and says a code that's common in the underworld. The bartender understands it and gives Buggy a small piece of paper.

The bartender tells Buggy to go to the back door. So Buggy finishes his drink and goes out of the bar. He goes to the alley beside the bar and enters a door after giving the small paper to the guard outside.

Buggy is then guided to an underground room where he can buy the information. Inside the room is a woman that sits behind a desk. She wears formal attire and looks like a bank teller.

"Welcome, may I know what information that you want to purchase?"-Woman

"Nico Robin."-Buggy

Buggy looks at the woman to see her reaction. She didn't show any reaction on the outside, but Buggy can feel her emotion change a little with his Observation Haki. Her heart also beat a little faster than before, so she must know something.

"Nico Robin is it? I understand, please wait for a minute."-Woman

The woman leaves her desk to take the information papers. Buggy smirk because he has got a clue now.

'She is still in this town, and possibly in this organization.'-Buggy

Buggy knows Robin search protection from underworld forces. So it's understandable for her to join this force on Toroa. That's why he uses his Observation haki to sense the woman's emotion.

Robin is a big asset with her ability to read ancient words and her great archeologic knowledge. That's why big organizations are willing to protect her from WG. But they'll also discard her if it gets too dangerous.

Well, she'll also leave them if they can't protect her anymore. They're using each other, so it's a fair thing. Robin knows these people aren't good, so she is willing to leave them.

After waiting for some time, the woman returns with a paper. She give it to Buggy and he read the content. It's written that Robin has run to the Ballywood Kingdom, and was seen there around 4 days ago.

Buggy smirks knowing that this information is fake. It's not only because he senses the woman's reaction, but also because this information is too strange.

It is because as a smart girl, Robin won't go to Ballywood where the chance to get caught is a lot higher. A big kingdom like Ballywood has many law enforcers and she'll get found easier.

But even if this information is fake, Buggy doesn't protest and treat it like it's real information. He still pays the fee and returns the paper to the woman.

"Sigh, she's moving again, huh? It's really hard to find a good crew member."-Buggy

"H-heee, you want to recruit this girl as your crew member? Won't it be too dangerous for your crew? She is really wanted and has 79 million bounty you know."-Woman tries to act concerned

"Haha, who cares about that. Even though I only have 50 million bounty, but if WG know who I really am, then they will raise it to at least 100 million belly."-Buggy

"I-is that so?"-Woman think Buggy is just boasting

"Well, it seems I need to go to Ballywood in some days. I will enjoy this town first before going to another place."-Buggy