115. 2 Idiots

Buggy agreed to give Enel time to think about joining his crew. He tells Enel to think about it carefully because he won't ask twice. Buggy then leaves the location and goes to the town again, while Enel is looking at him while pondering many things.

In the town, Buggy buys a lot of food to fill his stomach. He has spent a lot of his energy in the battle and played around with his devil fruit's new ability before. The new ability usage took most of his energy though, as the fight isn't that hard.

This new ability is very good, but it also has its weakness. It needs a lot of energy to use because he needs to split his body trillion times to reach the cellular level splitting. But Buggy knows that it's because of his low mastery over this new ability.

Luffy also has a hard time with Gear 2nd & 3rd before the time skip. But he can spam them after time skip and having Gear 4th. That means his mastery over those 2 has increased a lot.

While eating his food, Buggy sees Palu & Ruff walk on the street. Palu has his shoulders dropped and looks dispirited, while Ruff tries to say something but always stops it. Buggy doesn't know what happens, so he calls them and buys them some food.

"What happened with you guys?" asks Buggy.

Palu plops his head on the table and doesn't say anything. So Ruff answers Buggy's question.

"Well, we don't find any clue about his origin in this place. He was too excited before, so it really disappoints him," says Ruff while scratching the back of his head.

"Sigh, things don't always go as we want. This is also not the only Sky Island, so you don't need to worry. We will go to the other Sky Islands in the future. Eat your food and you will get better," says Buggy.

"Alright," replies Palu weakly.

Palu has hoped to find his homeland for his whole life. So this failure really disappoints him.

"How did you try to find the clues?" asks Buggy.

"We asked around to the natives here," says Palu.

"Huh? Wait! Did you ask random people?" asks Buggy while frowning.

"Yeah, how else should we ask?" asks Ruff & Palu while tilting their heads in confusion.

"Are you serious? How did you ask them?" asks Buggy with dark eyes.

"We asked if they know a baby who missed 26 years ago or a family who left this island before that," says Palu.

Buggy's expression gets darker after hearing their answer. He forgets that his crewmates are idiots in their own way. Even Ruff, the smartest guy in the crew has his idiocy.

"What's wrong, Captain?" asks Ruff.

"Nothing, just finish your meals. We will go somewhere after you finished," says Buggy

Ruff & Palu look at each other in confusion, but they shrug it off and eat their food. Buggy can only sigh and massage his head at their stupidity. He knows they're not good at information gathering, but they shouldn't be this bad either.

After they finished their meal, they go to the town center. Palu & Ruff don't know why Buggy takes them there and just follows him. They see a big palace that has many guards around it.

"What's this place?" asks Ruff.

"It's the home of this Island's ruler, their King. But they have a different title for their ruler, God," says Buggy.

Just like Skypiea, Birka also uses the title of God as their ruler. It stunned Palu & Ruff, so Buggy explains it to them. The God title isn't a big deal as it's just an official title. It doesn't mean that the God here is a real deity.