198. Fishman Island

After getting awed by Fishman Island's layout, The Clowns enter the bubble to the Ryugu Kingdom. They can enter it easily after some verification processes by the Guards and pay the entrance fee. The fee is not too high, so it's not a problem for The Clowns.

They are directed to a special port for pirate crews. Then after they docked their ship, The Clowns go to explore the island. Buggy doesn't need to say anything because everyone in his crew knows what they can & can't do.

There are some other pirate crews here and they all are looking at The Clowns. Most of these pirate crews are also rookies who are going to New World. There are some crews from New World too. They are returning to Paradise.

Usually, pirates from New World won't get interested in rookies from Paradise because they all know that these rookies are still naive. But all of them are interested in The Clowns. There's no way that they won't get interested in a crew with 5 people having bounties of more than 100 million.

Besides, the fact that Buggy was Pirate King Roger's apprentice has been widely known. His fellow apprentice, Shanks, has arrived in New World first and has made a name for himself. So all of them think that Buggy will be able to achieve the same feat.

But it doesn't mean that they are afraid of The Clowns, especially the ones from New World. They just don't want to create unnecessary problems on Fishman Island. The security here is tight because this Kingdom deals with pirates every day, so they need good security.

Besides, Ryugu Kingdom is close with Whitebeard Pirates. Whitebeard hasn't claimed this island as his territory though. But people know that he favors this place, so no sane people will do something that makes Whitebeard target them.

Furthermore, they will get wiped out even before Whitebeard himself move. Why? It's because The Clowns are here. None of them think that The Clowns will protect Fishman Island like Whitebeard, but Buggy will protect it while he's here.

Roger Pirates favor this island and have a great debt to this place. It's because they found one of the 4 Red Poneglyphs here. Without that poneglyph, they won't be able to reach Laugh Tale.

Buggy didn't go there, but he is still grateful to this place. It's because if Roger Pirates didn't go to Laugh Tale, then the old Buggy won't catch a strong fever after going everywhere. If that happened, then the current him won't appear.

Right now, Buggy is walking with Jude, Dela, Alan & Elen. They are looking around the island and checking on this Kingdom's commodities. Dela is very excited to see the fashion here that is made of ingredients that they can only find underwater.

The other 4 are more drawn by the food & drinks in this place though. They never get tired of the different culinary on all islands that they've visited. Other things like cultures, ideologies, even conflicts also take their interest.

"Captain, I saw many pirate ships before. Will everything be alright here?" asks Jude while they eat.

"It will be good if everything is alright, but that won't be the case. Even though people know that Whitebeard is fond of this island, this is not his territory yet. Some people will be stupid enough to do stupid things," says Buggy.

"Stupid things?" asks Dela.

"Kidnapping the Fishmen & Merfolks. They will try to capture some and sell them later on Sabaody. Fishmen are expensive, especially for Mermaids which can be sold for hundreds of millions Belly," says Buggy.

"They'll be sold as slaves, huh? I really hate slavery," says Jude angrily.

"Yeah, we all are. But many people don't think like us. They just care for themselves for whatever reason. Money, entertainment, enjoyment, and other things that we can't understand," says Buggy.

Just as they talk about that, a commotion happens on outside the cafe. Some pirates are attacking a young mermaid in plain sight. It's such a stupid thing to do because there are many people here. But the Pirates have a high number, maybe that is what makes them very confident.

"Jude, don't kill them," says Buggy calmly as he keeps eating.

"Don't worry, killing will ruin my appetite," says Jude as she transforms into ash and goes out.

The Pirates are using the Mermaid as a hostage so no one can attack them. They move slowly toward the port while watching their surrounding. But they don't realize that ash particles are moving slowly on the ground.

Then suddenly, the pirates can't move their feet because Jude has caught them with her ash. When they are distracted, she controls her ash to cover all their bodies. She releases the mermaid and tells her to leave before looking at the pirates.

"Capturing a young mermaid to be sold, very disgusting. This is why you will always be low-class pirates, unlike us," says Jude as she tightens her ash that grabs on them.

She suffocates them slowly until they faint and then she leaves them. Jude returns to the cafe and leaves the defeated enemies. The Kingdom's troops will take care of them, so they don't need to do anything.

"Damn vermins. It is such acts like that make Fishmen hate humans," says Jude.

"Does Fishmen hate humans that much?" asks Alan.

"Most people here hate humans because they always see pirates here, so their reverence is only pirates who did bad stuff to them. Some of these pirates did something that make them being hated by Fishman and it makes Fishmen think that all humans are like these pirates," says Buggy.

What happened here also happens in some other locations right now. Luckily, The Clowns are spreading everywhere and all of them can't let such acts happen in front of them. Even though they are pirates, they aren't so low that they'll let some people being caught to be sold as slaves.

The Clowns can easily outmatch these hateful guys. Even the normal members can take care of these kidnappers. Those who can't handle it because their number is lower still can win with the help of the Kingdom's army.

But their involvements in these incidents give them a problem instead. The Kingdom's Army is suspicious of them and takes them for interrogation. Buggy has told them to not create a big problem, so they just follow along.

"You are very obedient. It's very surprising," says a Yellow-Fins Tuna Fishman soldier.

"Captain told us to not create big trouble so we just do as he said. Well, he will come for us later so we don't need to worry," says a man from Buggy's crew.

"Hmph, we'll see it later then," says the soldier.

The news about his crew that gets taken to prison finally reached his ears. He approves what they did to save the ones who get captured. But he is quite pissed that his crewmates are taken to prison for helping people.

Buggy sighs and says, "It seems I need to talk with Neptune."
______________________________________________________________
You can read up to 35+ chapters ahead of this fanfic novel & the other one on my Pa_treon page if you are interested.

Voting for this book is highly appreciate.

I've uploaded:
1. Chapter 222 of Fairy Tail: Sun Eater
2. Chapter 233 of Transcended as Lord Buggy

https://www.pa_treon.com/CaptMermain
(the web didn't use _underscore_, it's to avoid censorship)