128. Back to The Sea

The Clowns have left Sky Island after having a party with Bani & Diane. It made the Birka's officials happy and they finally can sleep soundly now. They couldn't sleep properly in the last month because of The Clowns' presence that made them worried.

Right now, The Clowns are on the Blue Sea again after 1 month. But they all are laying on the floor with pale expressions. They've just free-falling from the Sky Island with the same method as Straw Hats.

"I don't think I want to go to Sky Island again," says Mantis weakly.

"Same here," replied Manba, Deon, Ruff, and Jude.

"Don't be stupid. We will explore the world and that means the Sky Islands too. There are other Sky Islands that we need to visit, so prepare yourself," says Buggy.

"We still have time before we go to the other Sky Islands. At that time, Ruff will already think of something that can help us go down better than this," says Cricket.

"Me?" asks Ruff.

"Yeah, unless you want to do that again. I will help you build it, so you just need to think about it, Professor," says Palu.

"Why always me? Sigh, alright, alright, I will think about it," says Ruff as he gives up.

The Clowns didn't hear Enel's voice, so they look at him. They are sweatdropping because Enel is fainting again. This guy sure likes to faint. But it's not strange because it's the first time for him to go here where the air pressure is very different from Birka.

They rest for a few minutes before they start to sail again. Enel wakes up after 15 minutes, but he still needs to rest to adapt to the environmental changes. He hasn't adapted at all when they encounter heavy rain with many whirlpools appearing on the sea.

"Haha, I never thought that I will miss this kind of thing," says Cricket.

"Yeah, me too," says Palu.

"DON'T JUST STAY THERE LIKE FOOLS AND HELP US CONTROL THE SHIP!" shouts Deon while handling the steer.

The Clowns worked together to control their ship going out of the whirlpools trap. They are very excited to encounter this problem again after a month. But Enel isn't excited at all and he can only hold onto a railing.

"What's so exciting about this? We can die if we fall into the sea," grumbles Enel.

"Haha, you will get used to it soon. If pirates are afraid of something like this, then we can't go anywhere. The sea is our friend and home, but it's also our enemy. Keep that in your mind, newbie," says Cricket while smirking.

Enel gets pissed, but he can't do anything other than grumble. He doesn't know anything about sailing on the sea, so Cricket isn't wrong. He is just pissed because he still can't defeat Cricket in the last month. Heck, he can't even touch Cricket in their battles.

They finally come out of the dangerous weather after 2 hours. Palu immediately checks the ship for any damage and fixes it. Mantis also cooks for the crew because they're tired & hungry. The others also do their jobs while waiting for the food.

"Enel, come here," calls Buggy after Enel finally gets used to the environment.

"What is it?" asks Enel.

"Everyone in the crew has their jobs & positions, so you'll also have one," says Buggy.

"Isn't my job to fight?" asks Enel.

"Fighting is everyone's job. Even Ruff will join the fight if needed," says Buggy.

"Alright, but you should know that I know nothing about sailing, right?" asks Enel.

"I know, but you can always learn. Currently, we don't have a helmsman, so you will take that post for now. If you are good, then we won't need to find another helmsman. But if you're bad, then we will change your position after finding a replacement," says Buggy.

"Huh? Do you want to change me? Oi, Captain, let me tell you that I can do anything. What's so hard at being a helmsman? I will show you that I can handle this ship perfectly. No one can replace me," says Enel.

Buggy blinks his eyes as he gets stunned by Enel's words. The guy seems to misunderstand what he meant by replacement. Enel must've thought that he will get expelled by Buggy if he can't be a good helmsman and get replaced by someone else.

'I can explain the truth to him, but it's better to keep silent. He will be more motivated this way and learn to be a helmsman seriously. His high pride won't let him give up because he will get replaced by someone else,' think Buggy while grinning and rubbing his chin.

Buggy orders Cricket to teach Enel about his job and what he needs to do. After giving the task to Enel, Buggy asks Jude about their route. The Log Pose is stable, so there won't be a problem finding the next island.

They eat after Mantis finished her cooking in 15 minutes. The food still used ingredients from Sky Islands. But the fishes sizes have reduced a lot, so Mantis needs to cook all of them. They will need to get more ingredients after this.

After that, Buggy, Manba, & Deon fish together because they don't have anything to do now. The others are busy with their jobs, so they can't just stay doing nothing. At least they need to help by trying to get food ingredients.

While fishing, Deon sees a small black dot from afar. He takes a scope to look at it and see that it is a ship. He sets the scope to take a better look and find out that it's not just a ship, there are 2 ships there, a pirate ship and a passenger ship.

"Hmm? Are they hijacking that passenger ship?" ponders Deon.

"Let me take a look," says Buggy.

Deon gives the scope and Buggy looks at the ships. He sees some explosions on the water and the ships' hull. Those 2 ships are having a naval battle now.

Buggy doesn't really care about it, but he gets interested when he sees the pirate ship's flag. The main flag is of an unknown crew, but the second flag is Big Mom Pirates. It is one of Big Mom's subordinate crews.

"Ho, we find a big fish here. Let's approach them," says Buggy.

"Why? I don't know you're that kindhearted to help some unknown civilians," says Manba.

"I won't do that. I'm not a saint and it's too troublesome. That pirate crew is what took my attention. They are Big Mom Pirates' subordinate crew," says Buggy.

"Big Mom?! Are you sure you want to mess with them, Captain? They are one of the biggest crew right now. Even I know that we aren't strong enough to face them with our current strength," says Deon.

"Don't worry. Even Big Mom won't come here just to avenge her subordinate. The most she will do is wait for us in New World. Maybe she will send one of her kids if she wants to take the trouble, but I doubt that," says Buggy.

"Still, it doesn't worth the trouble to go there just to mess with Big Mom," says Manba.

"Hehe, you don't understand. As Big Mom's subordinate, they won't be poor at all. They must have a lot of wealth in their ship and also supplies. Do you want to just sit here until some fishes bite our hooks or go there to get a lot of food at once?" asks Buggy.

"Ah!" say Deon & Manba in realization.

"Besides, don't you want to get in action after a month?" asks Buggy while grinning.

Deon and Manba also grin and they nod in agreement. They immediately leave to tell The others about it and everyone is excited right now. Enel immediately turns their ship's direction to the target's location.

Buggy stands on Little Hunter's head figure while grinning and says, "I hope they can give some fight because they could become Big Mom's subordinate. If not, then you are very disappointing, Big Mom."
______________________________________________________________
You can read up to 30+ chapters ahead of this fanfic novel & the other one on my Pa_treon page if you are interested.

I've uploaded:
1. Chapter 147 of Fairy Tail: Sun Eater
2. Chapter 158 of Transcended as Lord Buggy

https://www.pa_treon.com/CaptMermain
(the web didn't use _underscore_, it's to avoid censorship)