135. Getting Heated Up

"Yanze, give me your sword then go to take my sword," says Brist to his subordinate.

"It's okay, boss. I will be the one who holds him back while you take your sword," sats Yanze.

"Idiot! I tell you to leave because you can't take him alone. Just give me your sword and take my sword in my room," says Brist while knocking Yanze's head.

Yanze rubs his head and nods before doing what Brist asked. Brist attacks Buggy before telling Yanze to leave. But even if he doesn't attack, Buggy will let Yanze take Brist's sword so they can have a decent battle.

Meanwhile, on the Iron Shovel's ship, the other Clowns are still fighting the executives. They start to get serious now and use all their strength. The ones who can use armament haki also finally show it and it surprised the enemies.

"Armament?! How can you-?!" says Nando in surprise when Cricket used armament on his hand to block the shovel attack.

Mantis & Palu also suddenly use their armament and surprise their enemies. The Iron Shovels never thought that rookies like them can use haki already.

"Does this also mean you can use Observation Haki too?" asks Muto to Palu.

"I've told you, it's Mantra," says Palu while smirking.

"Mantra or whatever, it is still Observation Haki, isn't it?" asks Muto.

Palu just smirks and attacks Muto with his haki covered Warhammer. Muto clicks his tongue and jumps back to dodge the Warhammer. He can't take Palu's attack with his sword because it is very heavy. His hands have become a little sore after receiving Palu's attacks many times.

Cricket, Palu, and Mantis have rather equal battles now. Their opponents have gone all out too and their battles have gotten heated up. Their clashes are creating big impacts as none of them hold back anymore.

On another hand, Enel, Jude, Manba, & Deon have more difficult times fighting their opponents. Their inability to use armament haki is affecting their battles a lot. It's because their opponents can use armament, so the damages that they give are different.

Jude had the hardest time in the battle right now. Her opponent has revealed that she is a Devil Fruit user too. Risel's ability is to manipulate the length of everything she touches, except living beings, including her body, it's Length Length Fruit.

That means she can manipulate her whip's length freely. It makes Jude can't get away because her whip can always reach Jude's position. Jude also still can't cause any big damage to Risel because she can use armament to protect her body.

Jude knows she needs to change her approach, but she doesn't know why. Even though she has fought many times on Karate Island, but all of her opponents there couldn't touch her logia body, so she never worried about losing before.

But now, her opponent is a lot stronger than her and can touch her logia body. So it is very different from her battles on Karate Island. Well, those weren't battle actually, that's more suitable to be called sparring.

While Jude is getting more confused about what to do, Enel has started to put up a fight against Bon. His lightning has started to become stronger & faster now. It will get easier for Enel if he uses long-ranged attacks, but he keeps fighting at close range.

Enel's reason for fighting at close range is because Bon has provoked him by calling him a coward when he kept attacking from a distance before. He is very hot-headed like usual, but it's not a problem for now because it makes him improve instead.

As his lightning gets faster, Enel also gets faster in his movements. He can evade more attacks from Bon while he fights, so he can avoid more damage. Dodging is his only choice because he can't block Bon's Tonfas that are coated with armament.