"I don't know it's just the press"

"Are they or did you say that" Natalie's smile dropped a bit

"I said bits of it not all of it, I never said a No on having kids in the next five years or anything insensitive, That's just not me" I said

"OK , Can I ask you something Katy"

"Anything Babe"

"Wh----" She was cut off by a doctor

"Are you ready to go"

"Yes doctor, I was just getting ready"

"You can leave"

*Katy's House*

"Katy!" I heard my name being yelled

"Yeah!" I yelled back

"Come here"

"Sure babe"

"You just got a email" She said shoving my computer at me

"Let me see that"

"You're not registering me in school are you"

"Yeah i did actually , your name is Natalie Hudson and nobody knows who you are" I said

"What!"

"You start after spring break calm yourself

"Still though, i hate school"

"You're not becoming a drop out like me, screw that"

"Look at yourself when you say something like that please"

"I'm going to bed" i said grabbing a spoon and a jar of nutella and my laptop then heading upstairs.

Natalie's POV -

*Next Day*

“Good Morning Katy” I said in attempt to try and get the sleep out of my eyes.

“---”

“Katy?”

There was a note on the table.

Natalie, Went to the studio , Going out with Shannon later be back by 10.

xo Katy

I guess I'll go for a walk and get used to my surroundings

I grabbed my phone and the house key Katy gave me and Put on my Puma's and Jacket and left, On the other side of the road I noticed a young girl and her mother holding hands, That could've been me and Katy , I wish I could go back to when I hadn't Met Katy , I was minding my business , I wish that Katy wasn't famous, I bet if she wasn't I would be calling her mom, But i have to remember I'm not , I decided to walk back to Katy's, I had seen enough.

*Katy's House*

I turned on The Television and got out Katy's Laptop and went on google and searched up Gossip on her, None about me.... There was one thing that was weird to me one thing in particular, It seemed so impossible since I had just escaped recently with His help and Katy had seemed to Hate him, Maybe Katy Forgave and Forgot, I looked at the picture which seemed to forever , There she was Smiling , Holding hands with the man she had told me she had broke up with, It was from last night, She had snuck out to go out with him, She was Lying to me once again, I went on her E-mail and sure enough plans for tonight with John , Shannon and Markus, I searched where it was and found out which bus I should take at which time.

I saw Kitty Purry come down the stairs, She saw me and Came towards me looking for attention.

“Kitty I have to go soon, I have to go bust Mommy for lying to me.”

“Meow?”

“I should get ready , I'll put some food in yours and Monkey's bowl though”

“..... I'm talking to a cat who doesn't and won't Understand me... I've officially lost it”

6 PM

I took the Bus to where Katy was going to be with John, I thanked the driver and got out, There she was , Katy was just about inside, John wasn't there with her though , It was just Katy, Shannon and Markus, I was looking for John now, I looked at Katy for a second who she herself looked like she was upset and Looking for somebody, She looked quite disappointed , Katy's Head popped up and ignored the Paparazzi and carefully crossed the road with Shannon and Markus. .

... She's coming after me I'm so dead oh no...

I started to run but it seemed like i was going in slow motion, Katy was catching up to me and she looked down-right Pissed, The Paps weren't following Katy anymore it might've been the fact she didn't go to her destination or she was Incredibly Scary and Pissed right now and they didn't want to get in her way, When she grabbed my arm it wasn't a playful and nice grab it was a

'You're in trouble for spying on my private life, But i can't say anything right now so we're going home and I'm going to yell at your face' Kind of yank.

“Shannon can you call us a driver” Katy said

“Sure Katy” Shannon said then dialled to get a Driver to come pick us up

“I have to make sure Natalie doesn't run away from me” Katy said Looking at me

Within 5 minutes a driver had come to pick us up , No words were said on the way back to Katy's except thanks when we got to her House.

When we got inside Katy slammed the door after we we're all in, I waited till Katy yelled at me and till a volcano exploded, Except she didn't yell at me, She waited till Shannon and Markus we're upstairs.

“What were you thinking?” Katy asked

“I was bored and I was thinking you we're lying to me” I answered

“What?”

“You and John are dating again, You snuck out last night, I know”

“Oh yeah ---” I cut Katy off

“And you were supposed to meet up again”

“Yeah”

“Katy...”

“What Babe?” Katy said sitting down on the couch beside me Then Rubbing my leg soothingly

“Who's my father?” I pulled my hand over my mouth hoping Katy didn't hear me, She had stopped rubbing my leg and Gasped as well, She looked like she had just seen a ghost and could Faint any minute.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That was the longest It ever took me to update I am so sorry , I got sick then I had to study for Exams, I Passed all of my exams with a 80% or higher and I will be updating much faster now :) , I want to thank you guys for getting me 5 votes for the last chapter , Once again I'm going to ask for 5 votes for the next chapter, I also want to thank you all for reading my fan-fic It means a lot to me that you're reading this, Oh and another thing before we all jump to conclusions I bet Katy isn't this mean in real life i just wanted to add a bit of depth to the story , And Jaty Is still together I know but I had to add that break-up / Make-Up thing.

Thank you for reading :)