113. Testing The Future God

Enel attacks Buggy first with a lightning bolt that he produces from his right hand. He has just eaten his devil fruit 3 weeks ago. So he doesn't have many techniques and his mastery is still low.

Buggy deflects the lightning bolt with his right hand again. It stings his hand a little, but it's not hurt at all. The sting feels more like an electric massage to him.

"Is that all? The same technique won't work on me," asks Buggy while smirking.

"That's just a test," says Enel.

Enel transforms his body into lightning and flashes to Buggy. He sends a lightning punch at Buggy but gets evaded easily. Enel then starts to attack Buggy at close range, but Buggy can evade everything, making Enel widens his eyes in surprise.

"You can use Mantra?" asks Enel.

"Mantra, huh? The name is different, but it's the same thing. So I guess I can use it," says Buggy calmly.

Enel is surprised to know that someone from Blue Sea can use Mantra. He has met some Blue Sea People, but none of them can use Mantra. Those people are usually rookies that have just entered Grandline, so they don't even know about haki.

"Hmph, even if you can use Mantra, you'll still lose," says Enel confidently.

"Oho? Why is that?" asks Buggy.

"Because you can't touch me," says Enel as he strikes Buggy again.

"Are you sure about that?" asks Buggy while evading Enel's attacks.

Buggy keeps evading Enel's attacks easily even though Enel is very fast because of his lightning power. But his speed still can't surpass Buggy's Observation Haki that has been trained to a high level.

His failed attacks make Enel frustrated as it is the first time he gets toyed like this, especially after he has his ability. He can see that Buggy isn't serious even though he has used all his power.

Enel suddenly jumps back a few meters and hits one of the drums on his back. Lightning currents come out of the drum and move to his hands. Then he raised both of his hands at Buggy.

"KITEN!" says Enel as he shoots the lightning on his hands.

The lightning that Enel shot transforms into a lightning wolf that moves toward Buggy. Buggy grins and gets into a karate punching stance with his right hand.

Buggy's right hand then gets split into a few segments with small gaps. He covers his right hand with colorless haki and waits for the wolf to get closer.

"Buggy's Karate: Fist of The North Star!"

Buggy sends a very strong and fast punch towards the lightning wolf. The punch's power increased a lot because he used his devil fruit's levitation power to boost his punch. His punch hits the air and it creates a booming sound.

*BOOM*

A shockwave appears from his punch and it pushes the air in front of him like a cannon. The shockwave moves forward and hits the lightning wolf. It destroys the lightning wolf without any resistance.

"WHAT?!" says Enel in surprise as his 'Kiten' gets destroyed easily.

"Sigh, it's still not strong enough and the range is still small. I need to train my punch more," says Buggy with a disappointed tone.

Enel is dumbfounded when he hears what Buggy said. That punch destroyed his Kiten easily and Buggy still said that it's not strong enough.

'No, he must be bluffing to make me get wary of him,' thinks Enel while shaking his head.