The Final Reveal

Trevor's pov

I pull off the cover and see a Gatorade National Football Player of the Year award. Everyone starts to clap and cheer. I was so in shock that I won this award. I look over at Madison and she is cheering the loudest out of anyone. I think she is happier than me. Also, I look at Messiah and Carlos who were also cheering.

"Wow. It's so hard to believe I have won this award. I would like to thank the coaching staff from training me and helping me get to this point of my career. I would also like to thank my teammates. Y'all are like family to me. Some are even like brothers well besides my brother Daequan. Someone else I would like to thank are my family and friends who were there by my side. I also thank God who helped me through my worse times. One final person I would like to thank is my girlfriend Madison. I'm so blessed to have her in my life. She has helped me so much. Thank you for this award and I will see y'all next season."  I say. Cheers erupted from the crowd. When I walk over back to Mads, she has tears in her eyes. She runs her fingers down the trophy.  

"I'm so proud of you." She whispers. 

3 months later....

Madison pov

I'm so excited for today. Trevor and I's brothers are signing to play football at a college. I have no idea where Lucas is signing. He hasn't given me any hints. He announced his top 3: Oregon, Michigan and Alabama. Alabama has been Luc's dream college since he was 7 so I wonder if he will go there. Quan's top 3 is UCLA, Texas and Georgia. I have zero idea about where he is going. I pick out my outfit and start driving to the gym. That's where the signing is taking place. Once I get there, I see Trevor in the parking lot. 

"Hey babe." I say as I walk up to him.

"Hey." He reponds with a smile. He picks me up and pecks my lips. 

"Where do you think Quan is going?" I ask him.

 "I don't know. He has said that he have always wanted to live in Cali so I'm thinking UCLA. Where do you think Luc is going?" He asks. 

"Alabama has been his dream college ever since he was 7 so he might go there. I'm not sure though." I answer.

"What we do know is that they are going to do a hella good job at the college level." Trev says. We walk in the gym and see that there is a lot of people. I didn't think a lot of people would be here for a signing. We find seats in the packed gym. 

"Damn, there is a lot of people here." Trevor says when we sit down. I nod my head. About 15 minutes later, the signing begins. The other football players that were signing went first, Now, it is Lucas' turn. 

"I would like the coaching staff here who helped me have this opportunity. I would like to thank God for being there. I also would like to thank my teammates, family and friends for the support." He says. He starts to wave his hand slowly above the hats. 

"With that being said, I have decided to commit to the University of Alabama. Roll Tide!" He says as he puts on an Alabama hat. My prediction was correct. We clap and cheer for him as he signs the letter. Next is Daequan. In his speech, he basically said the same thing as Lucas. 

"With that being said, I am committing to the University of Georgia." He says as he puts on a Georgia hat. No one expected him to commit there. We cheer as he signs his letter. Trev and I walk out of the gym. 

"I didn't expect Quan to go to the University of Georgia." Trevor says.

"Same. I couldn't believe it." I say. We talk for a little bit.

"Bye baby. I love you." I tell him.

"I love you too princess." He says before he kisses me. I walk to my car and get in. When I crank my car up, I realize something. Trevor and I are going to have to do this next year since it's our senior year. 

It's going to be a hell of a ride.