Birthday

One week later

Madison pov

Today is my birthday! I finally turn 17! I'm so excited. Trevor and I started dating about a week ago. We decided to keep our relationship private for now. He turned 17 on September 5. It's everything that I can dream of and more. I change into my clothes for the day before I sit down on my bed.

"Happy birthday, sweetheart." my mom says.

"Thanks, Mom." I say.

"So, Lucas and I have a few gifts for you downstairs." she says as she walks out of my room. I wonder what kind of gifts they can be. After I put on my makeup, I walk downstairs. There are way more gifts than I thought! I open the first one and it was these shoes that I wanted. I open up the rest of them which were more shoes, clothes, new Macbook, perfume, and a purse.

"I have one more surprise for you, Maddie." Mom says. She hands me a small box. I open the box and see some car keys. It was keys to a BMW.

"Thank you so much!" I say as I give her a hug. She tells me that the car is in the garage and I run to it. It looks so nice. It's blue with black leather seats.

"I'm about to take it for a spin!' I yell to my mom. I decide that I will drive to Trevor's house first. I want him to be the first person to know about my car. I pull up to his house and he opens the door.

"Happy birthday, babe!" he says as he gives me a hug,

"Thank you. You won't believe what I got as a gift." I tell him.

"Well, what is it?" he asks. I point to my car.

"You got a BMW! That's so cool! Now, you don't have to worry about your mom driving you everywhere." He says laughing. He walks in the house and pulls me inside. Trevor sits me down on his bed.

"I have a present for you." He says smiling. Trev hands me a small box. It looks like a jewelry box. I open it and see a necklace that I have been wanting for a while.

"How did you know that I have been wanting this, bae?" I asks. I never mentioned the necklace to Trevor.

"I saw you looking at it on your phone." he says. I didn't even think he was paying attention to me like that. It's cute.

"Thank you so much." I tell him.

"Anything for you, princess." He says. I blush. No one has ever called me princess.

"Why did you call me princess?" I ask.

"Because you are my princess." he says smiling. I smile back and walk downstairs to get something to drink. I grab a bottle of water and walk back to Trevor's room. I sit down on the bed beside him.

"Are you hungry?" he asks.

"Yeah." I say.

"Well, what do you want to eat?" Trev asks.

"I don't know." I say.

"What about the Cheesecake Factory?" He suggests while throwing his football up in the air. The Cheesecake Factory does sound pretty good.

"That's fine. Let's take my car." I say as I try to get up. Trevor grabs my arm.

"No, I'll drive. It's your birthday and I'm treating you to lunch." he says. Trevor left me speechless. Literally. I mean, he always drove me around when I was with him, but I didn't have a car. I thought that Trev wouldn't want to drive since I have a car, but that's not the case. It's adorable.

"Thanks." I say. When we get to the Cheesecake Factory, they tell us that it will be a 30 minute wait. We decide to wait and sat in the car. I play with the bracelet on Trevor's wrist,

"Are you enjoying your birthday, baby?" he asks.

"Yeah. I'm so happy." I tell him. There is no other way that I would like to spend my birthday. I have Trevor, Mom, and Lucas. Wait......Elena hasn't call or text me today. I'll text her right now.

Me: Hey......just wanted to check on u

Elena: hey, didn't mean to ghost you.....hru

Me: i'm great and u

Elena: i'm fine......girl, i almost forgot......happy birthday🥳

Me: thanks, i'm hanging out with Trev rn....ttyl

I haven't told Elena about Trevor and I being a couple. Like I said earlier, we want to keep our relationship private for a little bit. Things spread like wildfire at our school. We don't want people trying to break us up, especially with Trevor being popular. They will definitely try to break us up then.

"You okay?" Trevor asks, rubbing my thigh.

"Yeah, I was just thinking." I tell him.

"About what?" He asks.

"What can happen when people find out about us." I tell him honestly.

"Baby, don't worry about that. No matter what, I will be here." he says.

"I know, Trev. It's just so scary. What if people try to break us up? What if they spread rumo-" I was cut of by Trevor's lips.

"Ok and? I will be in your corner. I'm not going to believe what other people say, Mads. If they try to spread a rumor, I will ask you to see if it's true. I know you had trouble with guys in the past, but I'm not like any of them." he says. I know Trevor isn't like the other guys I have dated. I guess my bad experience with guys are starting to affect me. I'm letting the people at school get to my head.

"I'm sorry." I say.

"You don't have to be sorry, princess. It's just that other people was crowding your thoughts." he says.

"No. I should be. I shouldn't let that get to me." I say. Trevor gives me the look. The look that means to stop saying stupid bullshit. I go back to playing with his bracelet. When the buzzer sounds, we walk back in the restaurant and sat down at our table. After we order our food, I feel Trevor's hand on my thigh.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Nothing." He says smiling. I give him a smile. Like I said, we wanted to keep our relationship private for now. I want to kiss him so bad right now. After we leave the Cheesecake Factory (with cheesecake of course), we go to my house. I'm on my computer and thinking about if I should order more shoes or not.

"Are you coming over here soon?" Trevor asks. He's lying down on the bed with his phone.

"Yeah, why?" I ask.

"I want you to lay next to me. We can talk or watch a movie. I really don't give a damn. I just want you." He says. Trevor's love language is touch and I love it. Mine is quality time. I turn the computer off and lay next to him. He immediately wraps his arms around me and kisses my neck. I moan a little.

"You are adorable." Trev says. I blush. We talk for a little while before he leaves.